Em, Lisa & Grant

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

While the chances are slim, I do not dismiss the possibility.

Once every 4 month, something around Lisa blows everybody's mind here. Events around Lisa are impulsive and not predictable.

Having said all that, tonight can be all view bait. and if that is the case, big mistake since Lisa looses trust.

I dont think Lisa is thinking about views at all at the moment. She is just totally happy to be with her friend Chloe again. The two are like sisters.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Russ said:

It's nice to see Chleo again 

bandicam 2018-05-18 17-34-00-177.jpg

OK ! we have something very interesting drawn on the horizon there.
The dark-eyed blonde guy is James's friend and at the beginning of their project (the first one) he had a role as Lisa's partner. Then he would be an ex-.
Except here and now, and with Grant?
And Chloe?
How does she fit into this?😎

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I dont think Lisa is thinking about views at all at the moment. She is just totally happy to be with her friend Chloe again. The two are like sisters.

Then I am wasting my time here tonight 😏

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I'm sure you are wrong Jabbath. Lisa watches her stats every day and lots of her daily actions are based on that. I used the timeline to observe her in the old apt and made lots of caps of her phone.

Just now, pahman said:

I'm sure you are wrong Jabbath. Lisa watches her stats every day and lots of her daily actions are based on that. I used the timeline to observe her in the old apt and made lots of caps of her phone.

Yes I know. But not tonight...