Stella & Stephan Part #2

45 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well i guess you remember that episode between gargamel and stella at first house (after she arrived from alone vacations).. I think there was issues there between Stella&Stephan... And even at second house don't remember if they did a show as couple.. And threesome only remember one where Stella cried a lot

I remembered the Gargamel thing after her vacation and that was all Gargamel. At that point he just thought these girls were at his disposal and I think she was going along not wanting the rock the boat. She was eventually able to keep her distance.  He did the same thing with Evi. Neither was attracted to his sorry ass. I'm not sure why she cried that time with the three way.. I can see by her gestures she adores Stephan, and is the kind of person you want in your corner.  I think the big house was a bad move for them on so many fronts. It didn't appear they had a choice as the time. Stephan should push the computer game away and get back in the game..Welcome to your new home.. hope it all works for you!!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Too many apartments so a lot less money for each one?

the problem is that VH adds apartments but that does not increase the number of subscribers to the site, so yes more apartment and mathematically less money redistributed

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:33 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Most likely they will start camming soon. They did not tweet about it like they always do when they start camming 🙄

The move hasn't changed anything. It's simply a cam show factory without live. 

Just a bunch of money-grubbers trying to empty the pockets of the viewers. It's a pity that VHTV goes this way.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The move hasn't changed anything. It's simply a cam show factory without live. 

Just a bunch of money-grubbers trying to empty the pockets of the viewers. It's a pity that VHTV goes this way.

True.. but they are earning money.. and advertising for free in one of the majors cam channels ... It's all about money for both sides

At least here we know that this is their real life.. it's what they were doing before arrived to VH (and the reason they  was hired) 

45 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

True.. but they are earning money.. and advertising for free in one of the majors cam channels ... It's all about money for both sides

At least here we know that this is their real life.. it's what they were doing before arrived to VH (and the reason they  was hired) 

I don't see any  real life in this apartment. They always have cam shows. Even the gusts are there to do cam shows. What a shame.

The whole thing is like a butcher who also sells fish. Sure, it's possible, but we all know not to buy there.  

• Like 2