Stella & Stephan Part #2

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I don't see any  real life in this apartment. They always have cam shows. Even the gusts are there to do cam shows. What a shame.

The whole thing is like a butcher who also sells fish. Sure, it's possible, but we all know not to buy there.  

It's their real life.. not ours... It's what they do for living.. and didn't change just because they come to VH
Comparing the houses (not the situations itself) i would say this house have more "tenants real life" then most of houses where we don't know what people was doing before arriving to vh.. 

My real life is different from yours or others.. But joining VH and keep doing the same thing they was doing before, it's what i call their real life. 
It's for example what seems to be happening also with Marla&Hector .. It's their real life, what they was already doing before arriving to VH

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's their real life.. not ours... It's what they do for living.. and didn't change just because they come to VH
Comparing the houses (not the situations itself) i would say this house have more "tenants real life" then most of houses where we don't know what people was doing before arriving to vh.. 

My real life is different from yours or others.. But joining VH and keep doing the same thing they was doing before, it's what i call their real life. 
It's for example what seems to be happening also with Marla&Hector .. It's their real life, what they was already doing before arriving to VH

That doesn't make any sense. You can't make this cam shows sound like real life. They' re putting on a show, it's the exact opposite of real life. 

I have no issue with Marla&Hector. In fact, I like the variety. Although I suspect the interest will quickly fade and the two will not stay for long. 

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That doesn't make any sense. You can't make this cam shows sound like real life. They' re putting on a show, it's the exact opposite of real life. 

I have no issue with Marla&Hector. In fact, I like the variety. Although I suspect the interest will quickly fade and the two will not stay for long. 

for me real life it's what i do for living... It's my real life
The real life of an actor is being representing on movies/series/wtv
If i'm a taxi driver my real life is driving a cab
If i'm an helpdesk support guy my real life is answering phones/emails

You can say that their shows are fake (and i agree) but that doesn't change what is their real life

i don't have any problem with their camming. as sparkles said it is their job. what i do have a problem with is that they are having almost no regular sex aside from the camming. stella & stephan used to have regular couple & group sex in their bedroom that wasn't on chaturbate or other sites & now they almost never do that. timeline only for me without that as i find the camshows to be very boring. and while i'm at it let me say happy birthday to stella. but the twitter post asking for gifts was not good. you guys have all of the time on your camshows to ask for gifts. do it there!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Na the Russian..

I see what you mean about that guy! These people are weird.🤣 They drink so much they can't even hold a glass. It's pretty nice apartment but why is the other coupe there? I hope I stay interested enough to find out but somehow I doubt it. 

Just now, rosey 1 said:

I see what you mean about that guy! These people are weird.🤣 They drink so much they can't even hold a glass. It's pretty nice apartment but why is the other coupe there? I hope I stay ineeeterested enough to find out but somehow I doubt it. 

He goes back a ways. Look back a few days in here. He's a little pushy..and rough..I'll leave it there.