Ary & George Part #3

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

What happened to Tabu!?poor dogπŸ˜₯.

Β 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Whats wrong with Taboo?

Was very hot outside and the cement was very hot and burned a litlle his feet πŸ˜‘

We will be good soon. Thank you for the care 😘

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sexygirl said:

Β 

Was very hot outside and the cement was very hot and burned a litlle his feet πŸ˜‘

Give Tabu a big cuddle he is a gorgeous boy, can I ask what breed is he?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi A&G I know you enjoy moviesΒ Β so I have an recommendation(don't know if you already seen it or not)it's an movie called..PAWN..interesting movie that makes us wonder who it's who and who it's theΒ bad guy..or is he not that bad hehe.Have an nice weekend.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hi A&G I know you enjoy moviesΒ Β so I have an recommendation(don't know if you already seen it or not)it's an movie called..PAWN..interesting movie that makes us wonder who it's who and who it's theΒ bad guy..or is he not that bad hehe.Have an nice weekend.

I love that flick. Forest Whitaker is just an amazing actor isn't he? He has a movie called " How it Ends in July on Netflix. Looks really interesting

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Sexygirl said:

Β 

Oh that's a shame! He looks like real sweetheart! When his feet are better can you ride on him again? I was crying laughing watching that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I love that flick. Forest Whitaker is just an amazing actor isn't he? He has a movie called " How it Ends in July on Netflix. Looks really interesting

Hi sweet.Myself watched itΒ also(Pawn)westerday and love it,it's one of those movies that it's interesting from first minute to last.Forest Whitaker it's indeed an fantastic actor,same regard others that are in the movie like Ray liotta and Marton Csokas.Gona check that movie you said for sure,thanks.Also waiting for an movie called..A quiet place..with john krasinski and Emily Blunt..to come out in net.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh that's a shame! He looks like real sweetheart! When his feet are better can you ride on him again? I was crying laughing watching that

I hopr him to be better soon ! πŸ˜‘

Oh yeah,i remember that ! And i looked at the replay few times πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hey hey ! I don't think i see that movie but i looked at trailer and it is intersting. Thank yoou. For sure we will see that movie ! 😍

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sexygirl said:

Hey hey ! I don't think i see that movie but i looked at trailer and it is intersting. Thank yoou. For sure we will see that movie ! 😍

Hi Ary,believe me and Ashley..you will enjoy it,hope gorgeous Tabu gets well fast,a lot of us like him.