Ary & George Part #3

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You guys need to chill out seriously! Ary and George are living on VHTV and they are doing the best they can with the tools available to them. All tenants are running a show to one extent or the other and yet it is their life either way. We aren't kidding ourselves about that anymore. It is what it is and there isn't a need to put down the tenants for doing their thing to survive as long as they can here. Be nice guys! You never know what lies on the other side of the door for them. Let's just be happy that we have them and try to be more supportive of their efforts. In the end it's all a show. It's their show. It's their life on VHTV. ❤️❤️❤️

*I know, I'm hypocrite, kill me, whatever. 

Living through difficult life circumstances is something most don't know if they haven't experienced it themselves. It's not an excuse for passing trauma onto someone else either. This is the choice they decided on when they clicked on, I AGREE. But sadly, "Rudeness" can be found in all corners of the Earth. ( "I'm a hypocrite" - most are Amy) Whether it be intentional or not; there's nothing wrong with anyone's opinion, and it's not a lifetime of disappointments if you let it be just that. 

Ary and George understand to enjoy their lives and to have fun in this project; one must look on "the other side of the door" to form their opinions... When you speak of tools, to you mean Vibrator, Dildo, Blow up doll? I'm being a smart ass; (lol) I thought it was appropriate for the comment.

Like others, I do not condone stupidity and outcries because their favorite Shrine is on the rag. "Oh, I was planning to spank the Monkey all day long." There are great things, bad things, and crazy things said about love. But there are also a ton of hilarious situations that put it all in perspective. Remember, Women don't want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think of you, in a deeper voice. 19.gif.c208fe802c7fe60bfc0da3eec84a2654.gif

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hank Moody said:

It is sad, what has become of this apartment. Anni had to take off her T-shirt when the guy came and was only allowed to wear it when he left.
I do not know how to call it that. For some time now only bad mood, intense argument and sometimes played merriment.
And tagelage fake-fuck games for likable-find ????? And Anni unfortunately has to play too. How stupid they hold viewers.
George has to be friendly to the man, although Ary wants to fuck him against his will ??? !!! All for more viewers and more money.

This is your opinion. Maybe other members have other opinion and other persons the same. We are different people and we don’t like the same thing. I don’t like you make my viewers “stupid”. This is not nice. We do the best and we still try to be how real we can and do to what we can. If you don’t like us anymore , please don’t judge us and watch other apartaments. Others for money maybe they will fuck every time ,everywhere and with anyone. We are not like this. And how Anni play at that ?! Really , you need to stop. I see you post just negative things about that. Why you watch if you don’t like ? You can go to follow someone you really like ! 

Have a good day ! 🤗

• Like 5

4 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Living through difficult life circumstances is something most don't know if they haven't experienced it themselves. It's not an excuse for passing trauma onto someone else either. This is the choice they decided on when they clicked I AGREE. But sadly, "Rudeness" can be found in all corners of the Earth. ( "I'm a hypocrite" - most are Amy) Whether it be intentional or not; there's nothing wrong with anyone's opinion, and it's not a lifetime of disappointments if you let it be just that. 

Ary and George understand to enjoy their lives and to have fun in this project; one must look through "the other side of the door" opinion of others... When you speak of tools, to you mean Vibrator, Dildo, Blow up doll? I'm being a smart ass; (lol) I thought it was appropriate for the comment.

Like others, I do not condone stupidity and outcries because the female is their favorite Shrine and she is on the rag and I was planning to spank the Monkey, all day long. There are great things, bad things, and crazy things said about love. But there are also a ton of hilarious situations that put it all in perspective. Remember, Women don't want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think of you, in a deeper voice. 19.gif.c208fe802c7fe60bfc0da3eec84a2654.gif  0   29.71 kB

❤️😘

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Heya❤️ 

Well we don’t think we can put a cam at balcony because we try and how we put the cam,we can see the neighbors.. but we still think at what to do about that ! ☺️

Just use some view protection 😉

s-l640.jpg

bamboo-for-privacy-fence-bamboo-fence-in

• Like 3

On 9/29/2018 at 8:24 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Hi @Sexygirl, Ary, is this gentleman a virgin? He seems very unsure what he should do, I'm guessing he's very shy and doesn't want to do something wrong and offend you.

Hey sweety ! Well him it is a very best friend of mine. No, him it is not a virgin 😂 but it is still very shy and him don’t want to offend me and George. We will see what will be next. ☺️

• Like 3