Ary & George Part #3

I also hope that everything goes well, even after the nervousness shown by George this afternoon. In any case, I will really miss (Edited). For me it will be boring days until the new apartment is seen, as promised by (Edited) and I hope they will not let me wait too long.

Posting of Personal Information such as Tenants and/or Guests Real Names is Prohibited and against the Rules of the Forum.  Voyeur-House.tv has Assigned Names to the Apartments please use the Appropriate Names.

Thanks. 

StnCld316 - Forum Admin.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hope all goes well,and as always we will wait for A&G,would love if the new place had an smaller livingroom,more cozy,cheers.

Well .. I have a surprise for you ! Exact like that it is the living room ! 🙈🙉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 8/23/2018 at 6:58 PM, ze81 said:

Hope all goes well,and as always we will wait for A&G,would love if the new place had an smaller livingroom,more cozy,cheers.

Whatever place they have it will still be the same routines and stuff, all getting a bit boring now. Everybody seems to have a shelf life and unfortunately these 2/3 may have reached it. Sorry but just my opinion.

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Whatever place they have it will still be the same routines and stuff, all getting a bit boring now. Everybody seems to have a shelf life and unfortunately these 2/3 may have reached it. Sorry but just my opinion.

Well we have and a personal life and a weeding in 6 weeks. Our weeding. And that is the reason we was out so much and so tired. Hope to be just your opinion. 🙂 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1