Ary & George Part #3

Just now, Sexygirl said:

Heya. Well and we prefer this type of house. We really like it. About the cams ,yes. We need to put one at the terrace and I think one in the living room .(and you have right with the sofa) And about the price ... it is more expensive then the last place. 😂

me to.Feels more intimate and personal with places like this one.Big places need lots of cams and many times we still get crap far views,also more moderate size houses are better to pocket,so it's an win win situation.Hopefull all that stress(understable)you two now have will pass in few days.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

It is very stressful, especially with their wedding coming up. You move into a place you try to make it feel like home with decorations and personal stuff, and set it up to be comfortable and conveniant. That takes some time. And then they move again and back to square one. Hopefully they get to settle down after they get married.

Totaly,only reading what you said puted me stressed,i can only imagine them😅.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Heya. Well and we prefer this type of house. We really like it. About the cams ,yes. We need to put one at the terrace and I think one in the living room .(and you have right with the sofa) And about the price ... it is more expensive then the last place. 😂

Dam,so it's more expensive,well I like the livingroom more than in last place,the thing was very large that was needed to change from one cam to another to see it all,Now..it's all at hand. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It is very stressful, especially with their wedding coming up. You move into a place you try to make it feel like home with decorations and personal stuff, and set it up to be comfortable and conveniant. That takes some time. And then they move again and back to square one. Hopefully they get to settle down after they get married.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,only reading what you said puted me stressed,i can only imagine them😅.

Oh yes. You understand us so good. And yes ... to move in a new place again it is very hard. And about the weeding .. when we know we have just 6 weeks and will come..and so so much things to do .. it is very stressful. But all will be good ! ❤️

And thank you for the support! 😘

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Dam,so it's more expensive,well I like the livingroom more than in last place,the thing was very large that was needed to change from one cam to another to see it all,Now..it's all at hand. 

I am so happy to hear that ! I know it this place will be better ! ❤️

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Not much seating room for 3?

It's VH..an middle size sofa will host easily a family  of six plus three,four pets and two guests couples,how they do it..no ideia..but it's what happens.🤣.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

So what, all others stay in the same place when they move?

It's VH... Don't expect any logical.. Check what happen to darcie&stiffler house that go to top on list without any reason. Not even with the messages on the offline houses they have a standard

Dana&Clay to go up only after support ticket.. And you still have the examples of Scarllet&Garry, Elsa&Tom or even Amy&Jane (change to a new realm after 1month vacation... If darcie&stiffler was just because parents visiting for 3 days) that get stuck on old position