Ary & George Part #3

How the hell can an dude be in bathtub like that with Ary and not having an single hard on!?If was George i kinda understand b cause they know one anotehr for long and did that a lot,but was strange seing Ary being sexy as usual and giving that naught look to the dude..but nothing.Sureallllll😅.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

How the hell can an dude be in bathtub like that with Ary and not having an single hard on!?If was George i kinda understand b cause they know one anotehr for long and did that a lot,but was strange seing Ary being sexy as usual and giving that naught look to the dude..but nothing.Sureallllll😅.

Maybe George put saltpeter in his food so he wouldn't get a hard-on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Maybe he hasn't got a dick 🤣 Has anybody seen it yet? Has anybody seen a lump in his pants? Has Ary seen it yet?.......Keep tuned in for the next gripping instalment 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

Hehe,George you bastardddd!Honestly i was watching Ary And the dude in bathtub and any man that doesn't get hard on with such sexy woman and some look s she gives must be something very wrong with him😅.

• Like 2

Isn't it great how most are experts on this guy & how his penis should work, I noticed that during the bath he had a semi some of the time so that should be classed as progress. I know that I would say I would have a rock hard cock in his position but in reallity I may have full retreat.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe he hasn't got a dick 🤣 Has anybody seen it yet? Has anybody seen a lump in his pants? Has Ary seen it yet?.......Keep tuned in for the next gripping instalment 🤣🤣🤣

There is an dick that's certain😂,now if it's works..that's not certain😶.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,George you bastardddd!Honestly i was watching Ary And the dude in bathtub and any man that doesn't get hard on with such sexy woman and some look s she gives must be something very wrong with him😅.

My periscope would've been high above the water if Ary would've been in the bathtub with me !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

Isn't it great how most are experts on this guy & how his penis should work, I noticed that during the bath he had a semi some of the time so that should be classed as progress. I know that I would say I would have a rock hard cock in his position but in reallity I may have full retreat.

Also all those cams must be kinda "intrusive".

Just now, Robwin said:

They were in the water so long I guess his noodle just got drenched 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The behavior of Ary is just totally embarrassing. Does she like this guy? No! Only fake to fuck him. Was an apartment like in real life until this guy came. Now it's all about fucking without emotion as in many other apartments. It's a shame. The loyal spectators will stay away. Hopefully Anni stays the way she always was.