Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

100% agree,someone sayed Sia could be that third person but as pretty as she is she doesn't have the Serena "special" quality,really don't know how will George get around this,all the guests i seen not an single one have Serena carisma,Gess only solution would be an new very strong guest(and then resident).well..Foxy had an similar or close impact and carisma but contrary to serena she changed an Lot when nastya apeared,So that single,crazy,surprising foxy also it's gone.Curious to see next days.

Sya was from Em. Here it is SIna, so named because of its physical similarity to NIna when it was first present.

And for the record, Sina gained my attention and respect, because every time she came here in a "simple" and "delicate" way at first sight, she surprised the specs.
Even with Alan.
Let's see if this will happen again.

As for being a fixed resident, I think not necessarily. Nina and Alan as a couple "well-connected" and "balanced", can play this project, so being eventually supported in "events" by guests.

Let's remember that in the last months, in truth, we practically no longer had the "NAS" there or the trio, but NA in bedroomand S in a livingroom.
We can therefore now have NAS (NIna, Alan, SIna) effectively but not resident.

Still resuscitate (without traumas), Bia and Mark would also not be a bad idea or inappropriate option. In this Sina again can be present as it was with Edda and Joe.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sya was from Em. Here it is SIna, so named because of its physical similarity to NIna when it was first present.

And for the record, Sina gained my attention and respect, because every time she came here in a "simple" and "delicate" way at first sight, she surprised the specs.
Even with Alan.
Let's see if this will happen again.

As for being a fixed resident, I think not necessarily. Nina and Alan as a couple "well-connected" and "balanced", can play this project, so being eventually supported in "events" by guests.

Let's remember that in the last months, in truth, we practically no longer had the "NAS" there or the trio, but NA in bedroomand S in a livingroom.
We can therefore now have NAS (NIna, Alan, SIna) effectively but not resident.

Still resuscitate (without traumas), Bia and Mark would also not be a bad idea or inappropriate option. In this Sina again can be present as it was with Edda and Joe.

Maybe,honestly I don't imagine an place just with Nina and Alan,if George don't put another very strong resident the other option(as you said)will be having an strong stream of guests.Putting new blood in the house also would be good(being an resident or new guests)or place will become as boring and full of routines(blowjob in livingroom coach..blowjob in bed..)as Edda and joe last painful months online.

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Serena has (had) more character then Nina.  She was more vocal, more animated, more mysterious yet also a bit vulnerable. I tuned in most to see what she was doing.

VHTV is going to have to bring in a third person to this apartment to keep things lively. Don't see N & A able to carry the load on their own.

Where was Serena "mysterious" ???? She was so transparent she could you even see through she

1 hour ago, zzakary said:

The one and only
I loved Princess Serena as much as I hate Nina
VHTV piles useless apartments, and has not found a place for you, appalling
Good luck, Princess...

22om.gif

Where was Serena "mysterious" ???? She was so transparent she could you even see through she;
;

This portrait and posture you use as a catch represents all that she has been in these 10 months of design.

5 minutes ago, romthi said:

arretez de faire votre vie par rapport a eux regarder les vivre au lieu de faire vivre leur vie et vous comprendrez mdr

stop making your life compared to them watch them live instead of making their lives live and you'll understand lol

Who are you referring too?