Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So.. Serena is "dead"?? and they hire a new girl for the apartment? or just visiting?? 

I missed the situation with Serena. But she's with all guys - basically talking about working in a bar. Various stories from the life of bartenders. Their city is a participant of Fifa WC 2018. All bars/restaurants operate on emergency mode - every day parties, events. I think Serena is busy with normal work. Everyday. And can not come here. But maybe she left the project.

This girl - live here as a participant some time.

• Like 1

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

I missed the situation with Serena. But she's with all guys - basically talking about working in a bar. Various stories from the life of bartenders. Their city is a participant of Fifa WC 2018. All bars/restaurants operate on emergency mode - every day parties, events. I think Serena is busy with normal work. Everyday. And can not come here. But maybe she left the project.

I don't remmber who but someone sayed she it's in vacations.

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Oh.. i see now who she is and now understand all that casting/shows with her before.. Already was tested in everything.. orgies, fucking alan, girl-girl, working with ropes

???? She looked new. Or my memory is getting worse.:confused:

And Nina - instructed and told about VH. And yes, I respect this approach. Without embellishment and truthfully. 👍

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

And Nina - instructed and told about VH. And yes, I respect this approach. Without embellishment and truthfully. 👍

It seems to be Sina.. the one that first visited with "boyfriend" - Jules?? - and worked with serena (he was also there more 1-2 times).. She also performed with nina

Today the project reaches 11 months. Commemorative date therefore.😊
It would be better if Alan was there as well, since he and Sina had good communication.
Even with them we already have something very expressive on the way.
Especially since we see that Sina is not yet out of the radar there.
😎

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Well, if it really is inevitable and no return to Serena, Sina, yes it's a good alternative (plan B).😏

She already knows Alan, has with her Jules, who also already knows NIna,👆

Adding to these "encounters," Edda and Joe, who are also already known to Sina, then this really draws so promisingly (if we move forward).
🙄

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well, if it really is inevitable and no return to Serena, Sina, yes it's a good alternative (plan B).😏

She already knows Alan, has with her Jules, who also already knows NIna,👆

Adding to these "encounters," Edda and Joe, who are also already known to Sina, then this really draws so promisingly (if we move forward).
🙄

Well, Nina is smart girl. I'm sure she understands - at this stage (almost a year), only she and Alan will not be able to keep subscribers interest. Serena added this apartment necessary debauchery, new faces and certain novelty (an additional point retaining subscribers attention).  They need old good Serena. Or new active and interesting girl (it is desirable that she also as Serena invited different guys, make regular friends parties).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

And being honestly the aprouch isn't diferent from the others,Alex&Ana for exemple had in several of their houses guests for several times,they had sex in houses,orgies then..they got their own places..like Candy&dean or more recently courtney&jason.