Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

They have more (S) to use.. don't even need to change twitter page or cc user nickname

Guess the world cup is rocking strongly there 😁

Yes, I agree, just baptize your substitute (if so intended) with a name also started by S. And on purpose ..... Sparkles ,, Shiuuuuuuu !!!!!🤓

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It was said here that she was "missing" because of that... 

I repeat - I missed situation with Serena.

But she is much (constantly) - spoke about bars-banquets. She works in this business. Pause for the Championship period is logical. Their city is participating of FIFA WC2018. Therefore, bars, restaurants are working in emergency mode.

But if she leaves, it means something else. I do not think - that she was kicked out for this pause.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh damn. Now it will be hard for NA without the mighty (S)

Nina is a smart girl. I'm sure she understands that a year later in VH. Only Nina and Alan - can not hold many views.:confused: They need point of interest. Different from their usual life with Alan.

Perhaps Sina (but she weaker than Serena). Maybe someone else. But they need to create a point of interest. And do it quickly.

The funniest and most curious is that it was precisely here that the initiative (until then a pioneer and in this sense) to effectively incorporate a "third" wheel, gained strength and prominence.

Now see how many projects we have today on the site in this same model.

hehehehe

Obs> Before anyone remembers A & A and Ashely, I will note that it does not in any way resemble what Serena has been here since its inception.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

as expected... guess she get tired for being pulling the house up in the last 10 months

Can you please update here too @StnCld316

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Houlii said:

Serena always seemed like she was renting a room..Never really seemed like she was an owner..She was the grounded one, most experimental, and sexiest of the crowd..Not sure what pulled you away but you deserve the best..good fortune Serena!!!

Serena has (had) more character then Nina.  She was more vocal, more animated, more mysterious yet also a bit vulnerable. I tuned in most to see what she was doing.

VHTV is going to have to bring in a third person to this apartment to keep things lively. Don't see N & A able to carry the load on their own.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Serena has (had) more character then Nina.  She was more vocal, more animated, more mysterious yet also a bit vulnerable. I tuned in most to see what she was doing.

VHTV is going to have to bring in a third person to this apartment to keep things lively. Don't see N & A able to carry the load on their own.

They won't.. they had to call another girl only one month after the opening of the house because already was basically dead at time

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

100% agree,someone sayed Sia could be that third person but as pretty as she is she doesn't have the Serena "special" quality,really don't know how will George get around this,all the guests i seen not an single one have Serena carisma,Gess only solution would be an new very strong guest(and then resident).well..Foxy had an similar or close impact and carisma but contrary to serena she changed an Lot when nastya apeared,So that single,crazy,surprising foxy also it's gone.Curious to see next days.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

100% agree,someone sayed Sia could be that third person but as pretty as she is she doesn't have the Serena "special" quality,really don't know how will George get around this,all the guests i seen not an single one have Serena carisma,Gess only solution would be an new very strong guest(and then resident).well..Foxy had an similar or close impact and carisma but contrary to serena she changed an Lot when nastya apeared,So that single,crazy,surprising foxy also it's gone.Curious to see next days.

Sia is in the wrong side of the country that would be a fiar old trek, I jest I know you meant Sina.😁

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, zzakary said:

The one and only
I loved Princess Serena as much as I hate Nina
VHTV piles useless apartments, and has not found a place for you, appalling
Good luck, Princess...

22om.gif

She had(have) everything❤️,Sina it's great also but she isn't Serena,maybe Serena have an twin sister that want to join.One thing for sure,house needs to be three residents,only Alan and Nina will not sucess.