Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, Nina is smart girl. I'm sure she understands - at this stage (almost a year), only she and Alan will not be able to keep subscribers interest. Serena added this apartment necessary debauchery, new faces and certain novelty (an additional point retaining subscribers attention).  They need old good Serena. Or new active and interesting girl (it is desirable that she also as Serena invited different guys, make regular friends parties).

Totally agree and we think the same.
Or Serena in eventual "invited" condition as Edda, or as I observed, Sina herself.
At least every time she came here, she marked herself as a person who goes straight to the point. With Nina, With Alan, With Serena, With Edda and Joe.
Retreat is not yet in your curriculum until now.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well, if it really is inevitable and no return to Serena, Sina, yes it's a good alternative (plan B).😏

She already knows Alan, has with her Jules, who also already knows NIna,👆

Adding to these "encounters," Edda and Joe, who are also already known to Sina, then this really draws so promisingly (if we move forward).
🙄

I like this girl guest and she it's sexy as hell but..if Serena  it's indeed out for good then George really needs another "Serena" that will have the same impact as her..hard thing to acomplishe,maybe the old and better George would manage that "miracle",now the k&f George....not sure at all.

1 hour ago, purplewrap said:

Nina😍 is on fire  today.... 😁

1c6b28ba50adaae23.jpg

255dbdf050aebbb2d.jpg

3cb4f936008ec6e29.jpg

44f0bca5dd7c5e8cd.jpg

I think these evidences show that it was not only she who was excited 999 (on fire) during the day.

m9tn.jpg

i1m2.jpg

8ywo.jpg

3mz8.jpg

Alan again manages to surprise / ;;;;;;

8hts.jpg

5nnh.jpg

👍😊

• Like 1