Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Amy3

I remember nina doing a threesome with this new worker girl and "boyfriend".. with ropes.. don't know if they had penis inside vagina.. but at least both oral i remember.

But i see candy doing that 1-2 times (jason and bald guy) ... and dean "dozens" of them..  

19 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

We need a cam that gives close up view when you do your dances in front of the mirror

Mira dancing is cool :heart:. But she does them - purely for pleasure. No special show/training 20-40 min - like Serena. Therefore, current cameras are enough (each camera is an expense item for participants).

I definitely disagree --Being there are 30 houses every little plus could mean winning the views--What else do they have to offer but the charisma of the participants---Mira's little numbers she puts on with her singing in front of the computer and dancing when the spirit moves her is one of the reasons i watch--Henry's sucking on another guys cock or screwing a 250 lb woman doesnt get it for me---Mira is the attraction...of course the cam would be worth it

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Mira seemed not happy about it. But this is still an open forum. 

of course you have the opportunity to discuss this. I can not forbid you to write in an open forum. just know that the memories of it makes me hurt.