Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

I've been reading what's going on with Vera. It's so sad. It's so easy to say she should just move on, but anyone who's been in love with someone should know how hard it is .. Ron has her dependent on him emotionally and financially , and its a very selfish and cruel to Vera and his family. Hopefully she'll meet a guy that makes her laugh, is kind and loving to her and helps her feel that she is deserves someone who really will be there for her. Someone who can  help restore her self esteem so she can see her way out of this. Ive had a few boyfriends who i thought i loved, and were using me, and i knew it, but i thought it would work out. A lot of people are afraid they will be left alone, and that's really scary. For me anyway. Have you or Henry ever try to have her meet any funny ,kind respectful guys you know, not for a date. But maybe a spark might come out of it and it could lead to something good for her

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I've been reading what's going on with Vera. It's so sad. It's so easy to say she should just move on, but anyone who's been in love with someone should know how hard it is .. Ron has her dependent on him emotionally and financially , and its a very selfish and cruel to Vera and his family. Hopefully she'll meet a guy that makes her laugh, is kind and loving to her and helps her feel that she is deserves someone who really will be there for her. Someone who can  help restore her self esteem so she can see her way out of this. Ive had a few boyfriends who i thought i loved, and were using me, and i knew it, but i thought it would work out. A lot of people are afraid they will be left alone, and that's really scary. For me anyway. Have you or Henry ever try to have her meet any funny ,kind respectful guys you know, not for a date. But maybe a spark might come out of it and it could lead to something good for her

Vera said you  "thanks for your support". Today she will come to us))

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

Vera said you  "thanks for your support". Today she will come to us))

Obviously we don't know all that's going on, but i tell you this, everyone wants her to be happy over anything else.

• Like 2