Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

7 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Wow all that panic attack over 1-2 times a week --Does she just want to be a mistress all her life or does she have hopes of him leaving his wife--How long has this affair been going on?

no, you did not understand me. it's not just a meeting 1-2 times a week. between There is feelings between them. he pays her apartment, her loan in the bank, now he helped to arrange her mortgage. Now Ron is moving to another city and wants to take Vera with him. There he will also rent her an apartment and maybe help her get a job. 

• Like 1

It is a difficult situation. Vera is wrong because she dis a relation with a maried men. Now he can't leave Vera because he love her and he can't leave his wife and dauhter. Vera has to be strong and leave him and continue her life. 

Maybe he feels since he is giving her all the financial support he can mentally abuse her--As I asked how long has their affair been going on ? Does his wife know about it and what outcome does Vera want out of this?

1 minute ago, nounou said:

It is a difficult situation. Vera is wrong because she dis a relation with a maried men. Now he can't leave Vera because he love her and he can't leave his wife and dauhter. Vera has to be strong and leave him and continue her life. 

I really hope that it will be so. But Vera never listens to such advice. I often told her that she deserves more than Ron and that their relationship will not lead anywhere.
Now I'm going to Vera and Elina to try to help, listen, talk. I am very worried about her. I do not like that she drinks a lot with him, that she is nervous and crying a lot because of conflicts with him

• Like 1

You have to be careful because such advice ( leaving Ron) will lead to a bed situation. You have to know when you said that and how. She loves him so mush, she will be against the World with hum and she know that she is wrong.

52 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

I really hope that it will be so. But Vera never listens to such advice. I often told her that she deserves more than Ron and that their relationship will not lead anywhere.
Now I'm going to Vera and Elina to try to help, listen, talk. I am very worried about her. I do not like that she drinks a lot with him, that she is nervous and crying a lot because of conflicts with him

Really wish you all goes well and Vera can be happy again. 

5 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

Vera - is the lover of Ron. He has a wife and daughter. Yesterday they were very drunk and could not understand and support each other in a difficult period for all of them. After they left our house, Vera called me. I came to her and saw her in a terrible state. she could not walk and talk.  I dragged her into the apartment with difficulty. I asked Henry to come and move her from the floor to the bed. Now with Vera her friend Elina, I will come to them soon. I hope that everything will be fine and they will reconcile.

Sorry Mira but that will not be a good thing for Vera, because it's a situation that keeps happen.. she need to move on and get what she deserves

Edit: only read now that she is totally dependent on him financially.. even makes the situation worst and more danger but at same time more understandable.. It's a pretty fucked up situation for her and he have all the power

Complicated relationship = complications. The economic and emotional dependence with another person, which is also not free, will hardly lead to happiness, will look for it in a bottle and it will be even worse. Or cut that situation or it's over ... and I know it's not easy

13 minutes ago, therose said:

Mira and Henry, you should invite the guest girl who is sleeping tonight at Darcie's appartment.

According to what we saw last night, I guess you will have a lot of fun 

That's a really good idea 😂👍

• Like 1