Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Hi Mira and Henry,

Thank you for changing some cams , video is better now on the front cam .

Image of sofa is good now  but angle seems to be wider so sofa is not so close.

Are you adding an other one on the ripod ? It could be a  very good idea for close-up.

Best regards

3 minutes ago, birdy007 said:

Hi Mira and Henry,

Thank you for changing some cams , video is better now on the front cam .

Image of sofa is good now  but angle seems to be wider so sofa is not so close.

Are you adding an other one on the ripod ? It could be a  very good idea for close-up.

Best regards

another one is experemental cam for chaturbate... we want to try it

Yes... just do things that CC viewers like... What tenants like to do doesn't matter. Don't think M&H are newbies 

It seems VH more and more like camming house since the number of tenants doing that is increasing and more and more they advertise the shows on twitter calling for fans, like they also like business twitter for their workers to advertise shows/parties/POV.. (humm like cam people normally does??)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just saying be careful with that. What I know most VH viewers do not like camming. 

Just now, Sparkles said:

Yes... just do things that CC viewers like... What tenants like to do doesn't matter. Don't think M&H are newbies 

It seems VH more and more like camming house since the number of tenants doing that is increasing and more and more they advertise the shows on twitter calling for fans, like they also like business twitter for their workers to advertise shows/parties/POV.. (humm like cam people normally does??)

Sorry didn't know you have access to private information about what viewers watch and the numbers of views from the apartments... how naive i am thinking that you only know what cc viewers watch at VH

Well so you should tell to VH to stop advertising what viewers don't like to watch

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If they go the route of Julya and Raul, it could be very beneficial for them. They advertise their VH apartment on CB and advertise their CB on twitter. If you're looking at it in terms of pure practical sense, it's a good idea. I don't think VH cares one way or another.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

If they go the route of Julya and Raul, it could be very beneficial for them. They advertise their VH apartment on CB and advertise their CB on twitter. If you're looking at it in terms of pure practical sense, it's a good idea. I don't think VH cares one way or another.

Me neither.. 
For what i see almost all of the workers that do cam shows have the track link on their CH page.. and that means statistics .. that means free advertisment.. and that means money. My only doubt is if CH like what's happening because in the past i listen some cam channels telling that they can't talk about other cam sites
Vh even are advertising publicity directy from workers twitter telling that they are broadcasting at MFC/others and more on the advertisements they talk in cam show, fans, backstage.. So i don't believe it's being a bad business for them since they no longer (for long time) are #onlyreal #voyeur