Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Amy3

1 hour ago, gtiioniq said:

Oke, oke, oke... i get it.

But in "normal situation" i would say that it's not her name.. how stupid would be that her managers got her a fake name and then she is using a necklace with her real name loool 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

But in "normal situation" i would say that it's not her name.. how stupid would be that her managers got her a fake name and then she is using a necklace with her real name loool 

That depends on whether the managers gave her that name or if Jabbath did.

Just now, Sparkles said:

her name appeared on twitter on her 2nd visit.. 

That doesn't mean anything. The twitter people read the forum so it's not uncommon for them to use the names they see here... that is whenever they get the names correctly.

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That doesn't mean anything. The twitter people read the forum so it's not uncommon for them to use the names they see here... that is whenever they get the names correctly.

On her first visit she passed "invisible" at CC .. Only got a shower... I checked and no name here at forum was given by anyone... unless he direct contact the tenants and give them names to guests. 
If the twitter people read the forum they wouldn't do that amount of mistakes... normally the names said here it's jab (or some tenants) that inform twitter what was the names that he choose

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

You really think Mira and Henry are their real name? 

It's normal to use alias name in all voyeur site for the most of tenants

They protect their real identity like that 

So it's the same for guests