Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Amy3

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

He had an awesome night with constant fucking with Veronica. Vera left. 

Oh well. I don't really find Veronica that much attractive. Would still love to see Darren and Mira going at it right now.

That one wasn't also the one that served darcie when darcie was running away from henry (before becoming managed by them)???? That fucked mira also that night to make darcie had to fuck with henry and then she left the bedroom??? 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

That one wasn't also the one that served darcie when darcie was running away from henry (before becoming managed by them)???? That fucked mira also that night to make darcie had to fuck with henry and then she left the bedroom??? 

Yes

DarcieDarren6.thumb.JPG.9ecafa072efab6fc3169d288c8a25dc9.JPGMiraHenryDarcieDarren2.thumb.JPG.0db6f5e2630f13df07d7b9c7b5c389cc.JPG

• Like 1

I have to admit that watching Mira and Darren carrying on is pretty enticing. It's so refreshing to see an element of anticipation for this place as most of the times whenever they invite people over it's almost always a sure orgy. I'm sitting here wondering if these two will wind up fucking or not.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I have to admit that watching Mira and Darren carrying on is pretty enticing. It's so refreshing to see an element of anticipation for this place as most of the times whenever they invite people over it's almost always a sure orgy. I'm sitting here wondering if these two will wind up fucking or not.

Where's Henry then? Mira not cheating surely lol