Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Amy3

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why mask when we already saw her without it?

MiraHenryGuests4.thumb.JPG.7d5bf48854ab0ce416a9b66c0d435661.JPG  0   243.33 kB MiraHenryGuests5.thumb.JPG.58e84a6da01c37b565a4d8251033f59e.JPG  0   410.21 kB

If it increases her comfort level to get fucked it is a good thing, plus she did not have the lights turned off or hide under a blanket which has got to put them into a huge win catagory.😋

• Like 1

On 5/29/2018 at 7:51 PM, Robwin said:

Believe me any reading this will regret it when later on in life you are gasping for air and can hardly breathe, believe me i know many people are like it where i live and its sad watching them gasping for air.

If you really want to give up you will very easily but if you don't and are always finding an excuse for that last one you never will. Its all in the mind.

I was a smoker for many years.  Believe me, it is not really easy to quit smoking.  Clinical studies show it is easier to kick heroin than it is smoking; especially since the tobacco companies have genetically altered their cigarettes to contain almost 2.5 times the amount of nicotine they used to.  It takes an incredible amount of stamina and willpower.  Indeed, it often takes clinical help but the payoff for quitting is life itself.   I quit 14 years ago and just in time.  As it is I have a small touch of emphysema which has not gotten any worse because I quit.  The only drawback for me was when my taste buds came back I ate like a horse.  The taste of food literally exploded in my mouth.  At first I gain about 40lbs. but I lost it within a year. Believe me guys, once and if you quit, in about 6-months you will wonder why you ever took up such a stinking and hurtful habit in the first place.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I was a smoker for many years.  Believe me, it is not really easy to quit smoking. 

i did say if you really want to quit. Over the years i made many efforts to stop but always failed as to be honest my heart was not really in it but like you when i started to get a bit breathless i had then a good reason to stop and stop i did. Yes the first few weeks were hard very hard but i stuck at it as i was able to see the people who hadn't and were struggling to breathe and i didn't want to end up like that. So you really want to quit if you are going to make a good job of it, just playing with the idea will not do it. Glad to hear you managed it and the benefits are now paying off for you.

• Like 1