Polly & Ray Part #2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ray is now even longer away than Polly was, right?

For now it would seem so. As far as I remember they both left together but now she's back without him. Not sure how long he's going to be away.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

For now it would seem so. As far as I remember they both left together but now she's back without him. Not sure how long he's going to be away.

I thought maybe Polly was away for some medical treatment again. She had some problems with even paramedics at the scene earlier. I have no clue about Ray at all. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I thought maybe Polly was away for some medical treatment again. She had some problems with even paramedics at the scene earlier.

Who's to say? It's possible, but VH doesn't relay any information at all so it's anybody's guess.

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Polly is back. She's with a guy that looks more like her friend rather than some guy that just wants to fuck her. Ray is no where to be seen.

Is the guy that is there now the same??? It wouldn't be the first time that polly was making time with some random dude and then valery (that is there now while polly is sleeping) work on him

12 minutes ago, mib82 said:

In questo appartamento vedo continuamente entrare ed uscire gente diversa ogni volta che non ho ancora capito chi diavolo siano Polly e Ray... 

Polly is the one sleeping in bedroom.. she was missing for 6 days... Ray is still missing without further news