Polly & Ray Part #2

I think the problem with this house is despite the attractive girls willing to have sex with all these guys, I don't ever see them having fun and fucking them unless they were "working." Polly, Valery, Elise, they're willing to dress up and do these shows at set times, but how often do they just invite some friends over, have some kind of regular party where they're not doing these staged things and actually fucking the guy because they just like them and want to have fun? I think that's sorely missing from this apartment.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think the problem with this house is despite the attractive girls willing to have sex with all these guys, I don't ever see them having fun and fucking them unless they were "working." Polly, Valery, Elise, they're willing to dress up and do these shows at set times, but how often do they just invite some friends over, have some kind of regular party where they're not doing these staged things and actually fucking the guy because they just like them and want to have fun? I think that's sorely missing from this apartment.

Couldn't agree more...

• Like 1

this house is a sex house which is what makes it good. i guess until they start having regular friends & non sex parties some people should watch something else. if it's not apparent by now then some people haven't been paying attention. i'm sure that there is a party somewhere in 1 of the other apts or another website. jmo.