Polly & Ray Part #2

16 hours ago, Robwin said:

No show really just normal way of life ....Believe that and you will believe anything. lol

surely it is a show, at least huge part of their lives in vhtv, btw, who told you that it isn't??

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

This is the most popular strategy now.

I know and I don't mind. I just can't understand people who use this as a weapon against the project. Vhtv promised something real and it is real. Even if normal people's life doesn't look like that, there's still quite large fraction of reality in it. On the other hand, who said that it will not be a show? nobody, so what's the matter

• Like 1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

I know and I don't mind. I just can't understand people who use this as a weapon against the project. Vhtv promised something real and it is real. Even if normal people's life doesn't look like that, there's still quite large fraction of reality in it. On the other hand, who said that it will not be a show? nobody, so what's the matter

if the site was nothing but cooking, cleaning, tv, & lousy sex i don't think many of us would be here. the people that complain about too much "staged sex" have a solution: find another site!

• Like 1