Polly & Ray Part #2

We have a hairy guy situation. Poor Valery had to remove his pubs from her month a few time.

Would it kill him to shave before visit a woman with sex intention?

• Like 1

2300 Nasty and Kira have been there for about 3 hours with Polly and another girl whose name I do not know. They are currently in the bedroom. I rather had the impression it might have been a birthday treat for Nastya.

Edited by Oldstalker
to complete my thoughts/impressions.

12 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

2300 Nasty and Kira have been there for about 3 hours with Polly and another girl whose name I do not know. They are currently in the bedroom. I rather had the impression it might have been a birthday treat for Nastya.

Maybe valery.. they tweeted about that

but it's funny that neither the apartment preview or the previews bar is showing them... If that is the top viewers apartments, some manager and tenants won't be happy 

bandicam-2018-08-13-19-22-25-22967c69154
bandicam-2018-08-13-19-23-08-119db9a8559

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

but it's funny that neither the apartment preview or the previews bar is showing them... If that is the top viewers apartments, some manager and tenants won't be happy

It's a real travesty what this apartment has become. First there's Polly who now wants to be monogamous with a boyfriend who not only isn't even here but isn't even liked, and now the girls have basically become cam girls doing cam shows with each other. This entire apartment reminds me of what Foxy did to herself, everything that was once great and they seemed to strip it all away until there's nothing enjoyable anymore. Between Kira and Nastya who are 99.9% lesbian and Polly who doesn't want to fuck guys anymore, there's nothing really to get excited about. Herman is cool but I think more recurring guys are needed and more hetero girls are needed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's a real travesty what this apartment has become. First there's Polly who now wants to be monogamous with a boyfriend who not only isn't even here but isn't even liked, and now the girls have basically become cam girls doing cam shows with each other. This entire apartment reminds me of what Foxy did to herself, everything that was once great and they seemed to strip it all away until there's nothing enjoyable anymore. Between Kira and Nastya who are 99.9% lesbian and Polly who doesn't want to fuck guys anymore, there's nothing really to get excited about. Herman is cool but I think more recurring guys are needed and more hetero girls are needed.

Never liked this apartment because all seems too much professional work but i see your point.. 
And it's really weird the returning on Nastya after all that happen and supposedly motivate foxy leaving and now she appear many time alone to interact with official tenants and non-official tenants and guests.

Btw, i guess the "previews bar" stopped working or have some malfunction.. notice now exactly after all this hours the same 6 houses in the same positions)