Foxy, Kira - Part #3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have no problem at all with these off topic discussions and I can’t for the life of me figure out why anyone would be bothered by it. Don’t like it, just skip past it Simple! 

it's not like I don't like it, but don't want to be scolded by mods 😀

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, ze81 said:

It was nice.Never tought that Kira would become the exciting resident and not foxy,Personaly after the recent times Kinda expect most of good times and wildness to come from Kira,go girl!

foxy had one thing that kira did not have which is she looked  sweet, innocent  the girl next door and when she did her thing it was exiting because by looking at her you would not expect it from her, she did not even had to do much  but now with all the tattoo and the hair style she looks more like a permanent walking Halloween costume and lost that innocent look, i am sure inside she is the same girl who joined VH but personally  i find her new tattoos and looks a bit (or much) a turn off. having a relationship did not bother me in fact i found it a bit refreshing where most sacrifice their relationship for view.

My honest opinion,if we had seen "foxy" from day one probraby wouldn't be as sucess it was,she still nice,it's pretty but mostly of that innocent look that after did some crazy hot stuff it's "gone.I don't know what others My think,but usualy when an house and residents are one way i don't expect much changes(unless it's for even better),foxy could had found her love..But house,her lost a lot..before we seen her playing  with others girlfriends dressed in naught nun outfit then taking them to bedroom etc..now she dresses in same clothes but..it's ends with her taking the same girl to bedroom..at least Kira seems to be in an free relationship,Seems she it's with the blonde girl but still have fun with others girls,really feel we lost an exceptional,unique house in VH.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

My honest opinion,if we had seen "foxy" from day one probraby wouldn't be as sucess it was,she still nice,it's pretty but mostly of that innocent look that after did some crazy hot stuff it's "gone.I don't know what others My think,but usualy when an house and residents are one way i don't expect much changes(unless it's for even better),foxy could had found her love..But house,her lost a lot..before we seen her playing  with others girlfriends dressed in naught nun outfit then taking them to bedroom etc..now she dresses in same clothes but..it's ends with her taking the same girl to bedroom..at least Kira seems to be in an free relationship,Seems she it's with the blonde girl but still have fun with others girls,really feel we lost an exceptional,unique house in VH.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure although Foxy seems to be in a loving relationship she still wears some erotic clothing, didn't she have the sexy nun's outfit on the other day or was I busy in my dream world again.😋

Here are two examples of the past week.

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Does anyone really watch this apartment.?

I do, but only when Foxy is in there. I'm not interested in the other girls 

24 minutes ago, waldi said:

Lol yeah I think the rest of them is enough to turn you off women for life.

35 minutes ago, waldi said:

Me neither! I prefer gender extremes, not gender melding. 🦊y is becoming more gender neutral so my interest in her turned from anything sexual toward just sheer worry. I can see all I need to from the free cams, both VH and her Twitter accounts and CC that I have no need to join VHTV. 

Actually that last part applies to the whole site. I can just hear CliveBB now. Hehe!

3 hours ago, Just In said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure although Foxy seems to be in a loving relationship she still wears some erotic clothing, didn't she have the sexy nun's outfit on the other day or was I busy in my dream world again.😋

Here are two examples of the past week.

Probraby I didn't explain myself good,gona try in better english(hard task😅),with foxy in this relationship she still dress sexy(nun outfit etc and all but..no play with other girls,dudes..she looks sex but then,,there she goes to bed with glue girl..no surprise anymore no more of..what will foxy do,who will she bring to house and slave..an nice looking girl..an dude like sargepet..all that..gone.I know she it's in love(she or anyone have all th right for that)But myself as an viewer the house become predictable,less exciting,less fun.

• Like 1