Foxy, Kira - Part #3

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

@groomy did Foxy already left??? Seems the bedroom is now being rented to visits

I was just about to say that they might as well rename this place to Kira's place since it's basically just her own now. Foxy doesn't even post on twitter any more and it was stated a while back that she on the verge of leaving anyway.

8 hours ago, Sparkles said:

@groomy did Foxy already left??? Seems the bedroom is now being rented to visits

Well, she focused on work and creativity. I heard she will leave soon - but when exactly, I do not know. I heard about Zoi and Tim - almost month ago. Officially only now.

3 hours ago, groomy said:

I heard she will leave soon

all that voyeuristic rubbish is just a waste of time for her, Foxy deserves for much more in her life

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Well, she focused on work and creativity. I heard she will leave soon - but when exactly, I do not know. I heard about Zoi and Tim - almost month ago. Officially only now.

That makes sense,an couple days ago she was in the house with nastya and taken most of the clothes of one of the bedroom wardrobe into an travel case,well i expect this,foxy ended for VH the day nastya entered her life.Wouldnt be surprised if next it's Kira,but Kira seems more flexible in her relationship.Well hope finaly George does something,house it's almost dead and will not be with the photographer and blonde girl that house will regain success.