R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread June/July 2018 #1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

It didn't move though...just went blury

Wonder if RLC did this in case things got out of hand, looked like the guy was pretty worked up about something. But most likely someone just bumped into the cam and touched the focus ring.

20 minutes ago, Fagen said:

That guy with the tattoo painting on his hands (sorry dont know his name) he is really drunk, and seems like someone who could be agressive, dont like him.

Believe me, it's not just drink.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder if RLC did this in case things got out of hand, looked like the guy was pretty worked up about something. But most likely someone just bumped into the cam and touched the focus ring.

My understanding is that these cams are under a glass bubble housing.  They cant be adjusted. 

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

My understanding is that these cams are under a glass bubble housing.  They cant be adjusted.

One of the girls in Taya/Will's apartment during the night when Will fucked that other girl blatantly turned one of the cams in the living room. They can be moved.

Hand Tat guy hit the cam 6...

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/27_6?ts=1529371077&from=share

Out of focus...

A G A I N

remember lt,Glasha hits that cam 6 twice on purspose when her name was in this MTF apt and this time she s near 2 the cam ...(look good Glasha gesture that releases the hand of the guy with the tattoo on the hand that hits the camera 6)

A G A I N  :biggrin: