R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread June/July 2018 #1

Il y a 8 heures, jayp1220259 a dit :

rlc should shut this joke down.

Why close it?

You do not like something, so you have to close it. And those who like, what do you do with them?😎

I do not like girls from Barcelona, I never asked that RLC close it, I do not look at it, that's all. I have 21 other apartments to choose something I like.

RLC would have to make a typical apartment with only sex and make twenty-one copied and pasted, but we would no longer be there to talk about it, RLC would have lost 80% of these clients.☺️

Still, I guarantee you that things are going on in this apartment. The original difference is that here, it is the guests who make the show but Sam seems to want to participate, it’s great…😘

These last days, there was sex almost every night, and open sex, thanks to Glasha and her boyfriend.

There is also a guest who brings a blonde call girl, and in principle, it's not bad ...🙂

You just have to be there at the right time. it's all the charm of this kind of apartment ...

But I notice one thing, when Angie is not there, it moves a lot more in this apartment.🙄

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

Why close it?

You do not like something, so you have to close it. And those who like, what do you do with them?😎

I do not like girls from Barcelona, I never asked that RLC close it, I do not look at it, that's all. I have 21 other apartments to choose something I like.

RLC would have to make a typical apartment with only sex and make twenty-one copied and pasted, but we would no longer be there to talk about it, RLC would have lost 80% of these clients.☺️

Still, I guarantee you that things are going on in this apartment. The original difference is that here, it is the guests who make the show but Sam seems to want to participate, it’s great…😘

These last days, there was sex almost every night, and open sex, thanks to Glasha and her boyfriend.

There is also a guest who brings a blonde call girl, and in principle, it's not bad ...🙂

You just have to be there at the right time. it's all the charm of this kind of apartment ...

But I notice one thing, when Angie is not there, it moves a lot more in this apartment.🙄

There's no doubt about it, this is a strange apt, and it's really hard to keep track of the girls when there 'home'. But when they are, it can be interesting and entertaining, plus Samantha's always worth watching, IMO, hence the number of guys tuning in...even if they are tuning in to have a moan about it...😏

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

hence the number of guys tuning in...even if they are tuning in to have a moan about it...

I'm not tuning in. I'm only reading the threads, like I read every thread on this CC. I officially stopped watching this apartment about a week after the new girls moved in once I realized they were going to be as much of a waste of time as Angie. I'm trying to convince the others that feel the same way to stop watching it and getting their hopes up. These girls will never change. They will always be a waste of time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Karrui said:

Could you please explain to me, I have time.

You joined this forum in May of 2013.  I do not know how long you have been watching RLC, probably close to the time you joined CC.  You know as a viewer of RLC that every apartment has it's off limits/off camera areas.  Even B2 has many and there is a camera in every room!  Taya's apartment had too many to count and was a waste as far as that was concerned.  The R2 apartment, I'm sure is NO different.  The reason there are so many blind spots in these apartments is so the participants can powder their noses without being detected and if you have been on RLC for any length of time, you should know this!!

I hope that clears it up for you...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You joined this forum in May of 2013.  I do not know how long you have been watching RLC, probably close to the time you joined CC.  You know as a viewer of RLC that every apartment has it's off limits/off camera areas.  Even B2 has many and there is a camera in every room!  Taya's apartment had too many to count and was a waste as far as that was concerned.  The R2 apartment, I'm sure is NO different.  The reason there are so many blind spots in these apartments is so the participants can powder their noses without being detected and if you have been on RLC for any length of time, you should know this!!

I hope that clears it up for you...

It's always good to hear the most experienced ... thanks for the answer

2 minutes ago, Karrui said:

It's always good to hear the most experienced ... thanks for the answer

LOL...I'm by no stretch the most experienced!  I just don't have to see something to be able to come up with logical reasoning.........and you are welcome.

• Like 1

Watching this apartement is like watching the life of babies... not even teenagers. Even though there is no sex they do absolutely nothing interesting just baby stuff. RLC should find other people worth watching

• Like 2

3 hours ago, beka said:

Watching this apartement is like watching the life of babies... not even teenagers. Even though there is no sex they do absolutely nothing interesting just baby stuff. RLC should find other people worth watching

Welcome to the forum.....I guess!  I hope your experience here is gratifying, with smiles on your face on a daily basis!!

To keep my behind off the chopping block, all I can say is that I agree with you.

• Like 1

Il y a 21 heures, beka a dit :

Regarder cet appartement est comme regarder la vie des bébés ... pas même les adolescents. Même si il n'y a pas de sexe qu'ils font juste des trucs de bébé absolument rien intéressant. RLC devrait trouver d'autres personnes intéressant à regarder

Il y a 18 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Bienvenue sur le forum ..... Je suppose! J'espère que votre expérience ici est gratifiant, avec un sourire sur votre visage sur une base quotidienne !!

Pour garder mon derrière hors du billot, tout ce que je peux dire est que je suis d'accord avec vous.

And you haven't seen everything yet, Angie will be back soon.
It's gonna be a fireworks display...😂

power-girl-feminisme.jpg