R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread June/July 2018 #1

il y a 16 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Impossible de voir les liens que je ne suis pas membre, mais je vous apprécie décrire les événements!

Glasha and Sam had planned a little romantic evening with 2 guys, but one of them apparently did not tolerate alcohol.

He was completely drunk, he had to know even more what his name was, the girls had to evacuate him.😂

12 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

Glasha and Sam had planned a little romantic evening with 2 guys, but one of them apparently did not tolerate alcohol.

He was completely drunk, he had to know even more what his name was, the girls had to evacuate him.😂

From what I've read, it doesn't sound like it was the drink.......that put him in the drink!!  These apartments are filled with too many drug abusers and alcoholics if you ask me.........just glad that there are still people willing to pay to watch it so that I have something to read about, other than the obituaries!!

il y a 7 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

D'après ce que j'ai lu, il ne semble pas que c'était la boisson ....... qui l'a mis dans la boisson !! Ces appartements sont remplis de trop de toxicomanes et alcooliques si vous me demandez ......... juste heureux qu'il y ait encore des gens prêts à payer pour regarder pour que j'ai quelque chose à lire, autre que les avis de décès !!

I do not know. I saw him drink like the others, but it's not impossible, I looked distractedly.

It is true that drugs are now everywhere, it becomes a real problem

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

That guy with the tattoo painting on his hands (sorry dont know his name) he is really drunk, and seems like someone who could be agressive, dont like him.

Wonder what Winners Circle this guy was picked up from. The Girls obviously have chosen the Wrong Group once again.    :biggrin:

RLC is comparable,similar as magic shows with talentuous and good looking magicians, it's a scam as like all the magic tricks eyes wide open like childrens,and we know that RLC is a scam, but we love to watch all these tricks,and believe it or not,there are some kind of gently people, discuss it between good friends
But, it's true, I must say, particulary for this apartment, the magic trick is a failure

Easy money...4 RLC

Watch out,smartphone girls can killed the RLC project magic show :biggrin:

Even tho i defended this apartment, not i realize it's a joke.
It's not about the girls not doing anything, it's "real life" so i get it, i can't expect them to have sex to just satisfy us.
Problem is, they do have sex, in their friends apartment that is near their apartment !!!

It's pretty obvious at this point that all the girls are doing all their sex outside of the apartment. It's not even worth discussing anymore at this point. Save yourselves all the frustration and just stop watching them.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's pretty obvious at this point that all the girls are doing all their sex outside of the apartment. It's not even worth discussing anymore at this point. Save yourselves all the frustration and just stop watching them.

i whole heartedly agree.