R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread June/July 2018 #1

7 hours ago, johnny1990 said:

You are looking at it the wrong way.
If this apartment no longer exist, we will get other one with different girl, which most likely be way more interesting then this batch (cus everything is more interesting then this boring ass apartment...)

do not pay attention to what he says, it's a personal thing with me, whatever I say, he says the opposite, he likes it

15 hours ago, happyone said:

You are still going to pay the same even if this apartment no longer exists--so you argue for nothing 

true but we could hope for some better more open tenants that don't do everything interesting off cam

since they changed roomates nobody has had sex in this apt except a ex tenant how pitiful is that, the two new girls are worthless at least the last two would have sex in the apt and the other roommate apt is no better hell we see girls have sex in the barca apts a hell of a lot more than these full time freeloaders in the roommate apts

• Upvote 1

This crap house it's like an mix of all the worst thing in the worsts houses ever in Rlc..it's an mix of old barca houses with the ks place,no sex..no real life in the house..eeveything it's done outside and all this residents and their guests have an very well tought plan..to bad site doesn't care their clients and see how this girls are joking with their clients.What a joke!Its the first place that makes me not wanting to pay anymore,thank god there is an couple good houses and residents if not this ones don't deserve an cent.For the saying..don't like don't watch..well i gladly wouldn't watch an single minute,pic..but they are a lot in previews pics and can't delete that..maybe if Rlc finaly gives an option to choose what houses we want to see(and pay) that would be solved.

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

since they changed roomates nobody has had sex in this apt except a ex tenant how pitiful is that, the two new girls are worthless at least the last two would have sex in the apt and the other roommate apt is no better hell we see girls have sex in the barca apts a hell of a lot more than these full time freeloaders in the roommate apts

It's now only the two new residents,That Angie it's just like them,in 8 months not an single she had sex without being burried under one,two blankets.All are pitfull.

• Like 1

https://mab.to/gPMEMOlQq angie                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          beauty they do not do anything, but one thing is for sure, Angie is very hot