R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread June/July 2018 #1

Just watched the replay of my cute russian lovergirl, WOW 😍sucking the dildo and fingers, rolling over and didoing doggy🧡🧡🧡and afterwards when she just stood there face down ass up 👅that yummy perfect pussy and round sexy ass, words can't describe how much I wanted to lick her clean 👅👅👅

• Like 1

Samantha, you can not under any circumstance let Angie show you up, that is just not acceptable. Now that she has finally after nearly a year thawed the ice between her legs, you are next up to prove the same thing, that there is not ice in your loins, we waiting and wanting, question are you measured ?

I am really starting believe that Samantha "SUCKS" nothing that is, or even has any sexual desires what so ever. Has anyone ever seen with a guy other than the friend that stays once in while, no guys, no girls, no touchy feely, Hummmmm too bad to waste such incredible ass laying in bed doing nothing all the time.

56 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am really starting believe that Samantha "SUCKS" nothing that is, or even has any sexual desires what so ever. Has anyone ever seen with a guy other than the friend that stays once in while, no guys, no girls, no touchy feely, Hummmmm too bad to waste such incredible ass laying in bed doing nothing all the time.

Everything she does, she's doing at giasha house (they are neighbors).
So if you see giasha or the other girl (don't remember the name) sleep at R2 and samatha is absence from the apartment, she is probably getting fucked at the other apartment...

6 hours ago, johnny1990 said:

Everything she does, she's doing at giasha house (they are neighbors).
So if you see giasha or the other girl (don't remember the name) sleep at R2 and samatha is absence from the apartment, she is probably getting fucked at the other apartment...

When Samantha is absent, she left the city for an other 😁

I wonder why we have to pay to see this apartment, what the fuck is it? it's 4.30 in the morning and some guys come to sleep, it's really bullshit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I wonder why we have to pay to see this apartment, what the fuck is it? it's 4.30 in the morning and some guys come to sleep, it's really bullshit

You are still going to pay the same even if this apartment no longer exists--so you argue for nothing 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, happyone said:

You are still going to pay the same even if this apartment no longer exists--so you argue for nothing 

You are looking at it the wrong way.
If this apartment no longer exist, we will get other one with different girl, which most likely be way more interesting then this batch (cus everything is more interesting then this boring ass apartment...)