3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

Still another day at the beach for Kami, Anna and today Kaley too. Kami goes to bed around midnight and has no more any sleeping problem, she puts her head on the pillow and sleeps at once. The girls go to the swimming place to meet boys... who go there to meet girls. The world is almost perfect !

3 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Still another day at the beach for Kami, Anna and today Kaley too. Kami goes to bed around midnight and has no more any sleeping problem, she puts her head on the pillow and sleeps at once. The girls go to the swimming place to meet boys... who go there to meet girls. The world is almost perfect !

"real" life should be like this, 2000 comments, best wishes

Just now, Fagen said:

How do you know they are going to their hometown? She said that or ?

Because of what Kami packed and the way she looked for the trip, as she was shopping downstairs. Also that Kaley hugged both Kami and Katia yesterday night, and the fact that Kami and Katia have done that before. They don't usually talked about where they are going, and even give wrong places to play with us. But today, it is pretty obvious. I just don't know if they fly or take the 22 hours train. But I think they fly, as they put all the brushes and the liquids in the suitcases...

35 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Because of what Kami packed and the way she looked for the trip, as she was shopping downstairs. Also that Kaley hugged both Kami and Katia yesterday night, and the fact that Kami and Katia have done that before. They don't usually talked about where they are going, and even give wrong places to play with us. But today, it is pretty obvious. I just don't know if they fly or take the 22 hours train. But I think they fly, as they put all the brushes and the liquids in the suitcases...

Okay will have to see if they post something then, though I dont know what her hometown is but we will see.

The hell..Kami on vacations again!?She basicaly it's some few days in the house(sleeping,at home phone and once an month puss& depilation..only times we can see the thing moving lol)and then vacations and more vacations.