3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

On 7/3/2018 at 9:40 PM, miscvoyeur said:

It's a tie between Kamila and Angie for the being the absolute most boring girl in the history of RLC. 100% painfully boring the both of them.

Hehe,but to be honest to Kami at least her had sex lots lots of times at good sight without covering with two blankets like that Angie does.But yes two very boring residents.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

It's summer time, can't blame her for going out or for going home to visit family and friends.

Sadly It's the same in winter.For some reason she totaly stop doing things,now she arrives house stays some days then travels..then arrives for some days then,..travels.

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

Maybe she is into girls.

I can't recall any girls, but perhaps she is. I think she has had sex with two guys though. Not sure as I rarely watch this apartment. Very boring and Kristy and Kammi are both lousy sex partners. I would rather watch paint dry than watch Kristy or Kammi have sex.

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I can't recall any girls, but perhaps she is. I think she has had sex with two guys though. Not sure as I rarely watch this apartment. Very boring and Kristy and Kammi are both lousy sex partners. I would rather watch paint dry than watch Kristy or Kammi have sex.

Now Kristy AND Kami might be more interesting...😝

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Not to get too nasty but it would be a sight to see Kammi squirt on Kristy's face.. yes? Isn't Kammi a squirter, Naga?

How should I know?...😏...She didn't when I was with her...😉

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

How should I know?...😏...She didn't when I was with her...😉

I recall a couple of times when she masturbated she got the bed so wet she had to put a towel down so she wouldn't have to lay in the wet spot. Also with one of the guys when he fingered her to orgasm. That was a long time ago.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I recall a couple of times when she masturbated she got the bed so wet she had to put a towel down so she wouldn't have to lay in the wet spot. Also with one of the guys when he fingered her to orgasm. That was a long time ago.

It looks like I just was unlucky..in my dreams...😁

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

paint GIF

• Like 2

On 7/5/2018 at 6:44 PM, ze81 said:

Sadly It's the same in winter.For some reason she totaly stop doing things,now she arrives house stays some days then travels..then arrives for some days then,..travels.

I dont know if she still does modelling jobs but that could explain all the traveling.

Who the hell in their right mind would hire Kami to do some modeling, she is over the hill for a model. I guess if it was from the head up. lol

She was once a beauty queen many, many, many years ago. She has long since past that day. She travels for one reason and one reason only, to find a sugar daddy !!!! Like I have said many times before, a pretty face will only get you so far in this world, that is why she looks for a rich, I do mean very rich man to take care of her for the rest of her life. Just arm candy, that is all she is worth now, and what she does best.

• Like 2