3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Kami needs to be booted, she has chosen not to participate in RLC anymore, as is very apparent this summer with her almost total vacancy from the project. Bring on the ANGELS to replace her, so we can have a little excitement again.

what have the angels ever done, nothing

1 minute ago, jham said:

ANGELS ……...ANGELS ……...ANGELS, get rid of the snob gold digger that is never in the Penthouse, she doesn't deserve to be in the project. Nothing more than a used up beauty queen, that is nothing more than arm candy for the rich.

• Like 1

Just now, jham said:

I do not agree
the Angels bring something special, it brings good humor and above all it allows to see a strong friendship between them and Kristy
In addition they are not so shy and often use the shower in the bathroom
They also had some pretty hot party
My dream is precisely that RLC manage to convince to open an apartment with the Angels
it would surely be epic like adventure 😉

• Like 5

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I do not agree
the Angels bring something special, it brings good humor and above all it allows to see a strong friendship between them and Kristy
In addition they are not so shy and often use the shower in the bathroom
They also had some pretty hot party
My dream is precisely that RLC manage to convince to open an apartment with the Angels
it would surely be epic like adventure 😉

For someone who havent been around for that long, who are the angels and why are they called that?

The Angels are a group of girls that Kristy went to college with and they all graduated together, They are called the Angels in reference to Charlies angels an old TV show ( KRISTY'S ANGELS). It was name given to them the first night they all came over and partied all night. They came over because they were not use to have hot water in their showers and wanted to take a hot bath. Since then several of the Angels has stayed in the Penthouse when the girls are all gone, and they have had pretty incredible parties.

• Like 1

The Angels are a group of four friends of Kristy who came to visit not long after the opening of the apartment when Kamila was on vacation
We called them like that because they are all very pretty, they are almost all in the shower and there is a great dynamic between them
We had to name them well, and we'll say that Angels is better than guest 1 then 2 and 3 ....
If you have been watching the apartment lately, Kristy's three main friends have come, they are the Angels 😉

They seldom come around when Kami is there, because one morning after they partied there, they woke Kami up while they were having fun in the living room, at noon or later, and she got pissed and fought with Kristy and also ran the Angels out of the apartment, this is when my opinion of miss prissy began to change !!! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They seldom come around when Kami is there, because one morning after they partied there, they woke Kami up while they were having fun in the living room, at noon or later, and she got pissed and fought with Kristy and also ran the Angels out of the apartment, this is when my opinion of miss prissy began to change !!! 

Like a real fight or just yelling at each other ? I notice while Kamila was away for her vacation Kristy was spending more time with Kayley, and when Kamila is there she is the one always with Kayley.

Kami and Kristy have had many issues and misunderstandings over the years, this time it pissed Kristy off bad enough that she gave her the Italian sign to fuck off. She left with her friends and it was a couple days before they even spoke to each other. If they were to get in a real fight Kristy would whoop her ass !!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Like a real fight or just yelling at each other ? I notice while Kamila was away for her vacation Kristy was spending more time with Kayley, and when Kamila is there she is the one always with Kayley.

It's just kaley effect 😉

😍