3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

Just now, moos54 said:

For a freeloader, she's often naked or topless 😍

Admit it moos she is a freeloader. When does she ever bring any excitement to the Moscow Penthouse ? Kaley, Kristy were always fun to watch, and listen too. The Freeloader is a Kami disciple, and she is about as boring as her completely over rated mentor. Give us the real girls like Heidi, Kristy and Kaley, "The ANGELS" any day over the "Fake News" that is Kami and freeloader.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Admit it moos she is a freeloader. When does she ever bring any excitement to the Moscow Penthouse ? Kaley, Kristy were always fun to watch, and listen too. The Freeloader is a Kami disciple, and she is about as boring as her completely over rated mentor. Give us the real girls like Heidi, Kristy and Kaley, "The ANGELS" any day over the "Fake News" that is Kami and freeloader.

I like this girl like all other girls in this penthouse, sorry To disapointed you 😁

• Like 1

Great, I signed up Kamila was gone for 15 days, saw her about two days sleep, now she seems to be home. Period time.  My timing  wasn't great. about 8 days left. check you guys in another 4 months or so. Kristy I saw sleep mostly and gone on the weekend.  If they are they had their  own place like Maya, Kristy might be around more because its where she lives probably why she goes away on the weekend. Kamila  would be an empty apt. because of travel.