B4 girls only

13 minutes ago, again said:

The boy got some drugs from Darina. (00:01:25) cam 2-1

so one of the girls gave him drugs 

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I just sent a e=mail to RLC maybe won't do any good, but I asked them to send him home because he's taking all the fun out of the apt.

I did the same thing about jasmin on her first visit for the same exact reason but it did no good they only brought her back 2 more times

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He might have made a mistake on the time but do you doubt it that it happened?

Who knows Harley, and who cares really, tbh...If he want to sit outside feeling sorry for himself that's up to him...as long as he stays clear of the girls...😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Who knows Harley, and who cares really, tbh...If he want to sit outside feeling sorry for himself that's up to him...as long as he stays clear of the girls...😉

I care when it comes to people doubting stuff that can be seen and heard in the apartments and making in my opinion, rude comments about it!  As for him staying clear of the girls, his ass shouldn't have been there this long in the first place!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:
28 minutes ago, again said:

The boy got some drugs from Darina. (00:01:25) cam 2-1

I'm impressed that you can see into the future.That's 25 mins from now...I'll look out for it...😏

00h01m25s

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I care when it comes to people doubting stuff that can be seen and heard in the apartments and making in my opinion, rude comments about it!  As for him staying clear of the girls, his ass shouldn't have been there this long in the first place!!

I was trying to make this ALL TOO SERIOUS thread a little lighthearted!...You know me Harley. I made a mistake with the time anyway, which I've apologised for, so the joke backfired on me anyway. But I can laugh at myself...As for rude comments, do I really need to say anything more. Sorry for trying to be amusing..I'll just have a face like a slapped arse in the future shall I...😏