The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

I don't watch a lot of soccer, mostly because our soccer league in the US is horrible. I like to watch our national team though. I have a question, why are the players, if run into each and barely touch, throw themselves on the ground like they we're shot with a .45, writhe around trying to get a cheap call? Then 30 seconds later are running around like nothing happened. I don't see this in any other sport, 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't watch a lot of soccer, mostly because our soccer league in the US is horrible. I like to watch our national team though. I have a question, why are the players, if run into each and barely touch, throw themselves on the ground like they we're shot with a .45, writhe around trying to get a cheap call? Then 30 seconds later are running around like nothing happened. I don't see this in any other sport, 

Hehe you make me laught ashley,it's just the usual part of the spectacle,but some players do it more than others😂.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I hoped for Iceland...😞

So do i😔.They play always with all the heart and soul,really amazing that an country with less than 400.000 residents have such competitive team.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hehe you make me laught ashley,it's just the usual part of the spectacle,but some players do it more than others😂.

Yeah it's pretty funny sometimes. I like watching the world cup and Olympic soccer, but here it is so boring and slow it's unwatchable.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah it's pretty funny sometimes. I like watching the world cup and Olympic soccer, but here it is so boring and slow it's unwatchable.

USA did very good last world cup. Too bad they fired Klinsmann. Yes he lost some matches but he had a masterplan for several years to teach the US boys how to play competitive soccer. They should have given him the time. 

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's called 'Trying to cheat the Ref' Ashley...I think they practice it in training...😉

• Like 1