The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening fellow footy fans...I started to get worried about my psychic powers when Brazil were 0-0 after 90 mins, but scored twice to make my prediction right, but Nigeria brought me down to earth!...They looked good, very quick on the break. 

Serbia v Switzerland is a good game...1-1 right now...

I think you must be an very good player in football manager😅,hope when you give our bet to Portugal game in Monday it will be favorable to them..that would mean they would have good chances of winning😎.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think you must be an very good player in football manager😅,hope when you give our bet to Portugal game in Monday it will be favorable to them..that would mean they would have good chances of winning😎.

I'll do my best 😊...Are you all gonna ask for predictions now?..Haha..Now if tonight ends 2-2...I might just oblige 😏

Actually I've usually got Footy Manager open when I'm also on here..but that's to fool Mrs Naga that I'm playing FM...Don't tell her though...😉

Btw. why have video when Mitrovic didn't get  a pen then. It's a good idea but there has to be consistency and use it properly...

• Upvote 1

Curious..what does/is that (PIN) that jabba says?Its that thing that is in start of some topics?Its related to what,what does it means?I looked to it and doesn't seem to be related to number of coments or views,saying this because some posts with very low activity have them.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Curious..what does/is that (PIN) that jabba says?Its that thing that is in start of some topics?Its related to what,what does it means?I looked to it and doesn't seem to be related to number of coments or views,saying this because some posts with very low activity have them.

It makes sure the topic stays near the top of the page and won't disappear.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1