The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks for setting it up Ze!...👍...It was a brilliant tournament and Russia did a top job...😁

Glad we all enjoy it.Good team work😎.Hope next Eurocup(2020)we repeat the dose hehe.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Glad we all enjoy it.Good team work😎.Hope next Eurocup(2020)we repeat the dose hehe.

So. will that be a new thread, because we'll have the qualifiers starting next...I'm not sure when though...

I wasn't far off with my prediction that Croatia would lift the trophy...😁...smug grin...They were great, as were Belgium...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So. will that be a new thread, because we'll have the qualifiers starting next...I'm not sure when though...

I wasn't far off with my prediction that Croatia would lift the trophy...😁...smug grin...They were great, as were Belgium...

Jabba created an new post for general sports coments,think we gona continue there,and well..Eurocup sub19 starts today😎.

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's odd guys...We have totally different tastes on RLC, VHTV of whatever, and wouldn't have crossed paths very often if it wasn't for this thread...I've really enjoyed it...happy nodding smiley face emoticon

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You won't, I'll be lurking in the background till the big boys start playing again!...But we can always chat about the teams we follow too...

..Actually, that's not a great idea...I'm a Sunderland fan who've been relegated 2 season's in a row and are now wallowing down in Division 1 in England...☹️

Not quite Bayern  or Benfica...We'll have some tough games against Gillingham and Scunthorpe...😒

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

You won't, I'll be lurking in the background till the big boys start playing again!...But we can always chat about the teams we follow too...

"Till the big boys start playing again",Well it won't take long at all..that new FIFA or UEFA new competition starts in September of this year.

• Like 2