The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So what to do now with the topic here? I suggest keeping it open to discuss all kind of sport events here. 

Yes of course,now the topic goes..All sports mode😎.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So what to do now with the topic here? I suggest keeping it open to discuss all kind of sport events here. 

Disagree, I’d leave it for World Cup and open another to talk about other sports. Just my opinion. 

Congrats France! Wish I was there partying with you! 🍾 🇫🇷 ❤️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well my dear friends,cc users and mods..the World Cup it's over,think this treat was(is) fun,entertaining and again show that cc have an nice community,thanks to all that participate till now and basicaly now this treat becomes for general sports(like the Eurocup that starts tomorrow etc.Long live all the sports and the amazing artists and professionals in them.Cheers.

Thanks for setting it up Ze!...👍...It was a brilliant tournament and Russia did a top job...😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well my dear friends,cc users and mods..the World Cup it's over,think this treat was(is) fun,entertaining and again show that cc have an nice community,thanks to all that participate till now and basicaly now this treat becomes for general sports(like the Eurocup that starts tomorrow etc.Long live all the sports and the amazing artists and professionals in them.Cheers.

Hear! Hear!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nack said:

Excuse me Ash but i eat,sleep and drink Cricket (The sport and not the insect..lol) I know not many countries play it,Americans haven't heard about it.Hugely popular here in India infact more popular than our National Sport, Hockey.It' league IPL rivals the EPL and NBA.Star India recently bought the media rights for IPL for a whooping $2 Bn Dollars !!

BTW..How are you ?

I'm doing much better back, thx for asking. How are you, don't see you on here too much. There's a cricket club here in Philly. Seems a little like baseball, as far as hitting a pitched ball. Lots of different rules though. 

• Like 1