Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

I'm sure they knew about it before the party started. I can't imagine Lexy&Pete not telling them about it 

They were away for most likely visiting friends or relatives. So their return was already planned I guess. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They were away for most likely visiting friends or relatives. So their return was already planned I guess. 

They may have thought nothing was likely to happen with Kyle being there based on previous history.

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

They may have thought nothing was likely to happen with Kyle being there based on previous history.

Could be yes. I am still glad they are there too. They are nice people and great friends to L&P

• Like 1

kyle made gr8 progress tonight & i'm only too happy to be wrong about him. (hopefully he'll contiue to progress of course) and yes it was gr8 to see misty happy for a change. lexy & pete are working wonders so far!😁

tenor (2).gif

giphy (1).gif

tenor (1).gif

• Like 2

@Lexy&Pete did it again. Those two are social butterflies that can get even the most inward of people to bloom. This is why I think those two are one of the best couples on the site. Not just VH but of any cam site out there. The only thing I want to see now is a Lexy all girl 3 way lol. But that's just a selfish fantasy of mine.

• Like 2