Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, Anna and Alex did everything for Em. But. If you go back to football. Em a young footballer with a high potential. Good parameters. He plays regularly. However - no progress. Frequent injuries and regular failure matches (score less than 6.0). Time runs. And such footballer from a potential star - turns into an useless player. The club gets rid of such a player - selling it to the lower leagues or simply not renewing the contract...

Lisa is progressing. And she does it even without Lexy&Pete (those girl-girl sessions, for example). Em - no. If Em was lucky with boyfriend. Who would have worked as psychologist on her. That is possible - the situation was moving differently (positively). But Em not lucky with guy and others, too. They are all children - even bigger than Em.:sad:

It's sad - but Em herself came to this bad result.

Unfortunately, I am (reluctantly) obliged to fully agree with your point of view.
Especially on the last line. Yes, potential was wasted.

Unfortunately

42 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, Anna and Alex did everything for Em. But. If you go back to football. Em a young footballer with a high potential. Good parameters. He plays regularly. However - no progress. Frequent injuries and regular failure matches (score less than 6.0). Time runs. And such footballer from a potential star - turns into an useless player. The club gets rid of such a player - selling it to the lower leagues or simply not renewing the contract...

Lisa is progressing. And she does it even without Lexy&Pete (those girl-girl sessions, for example). Em - no. If Em was lucky with boyfriend. Who would have worked as psychologist on her. That is possible - the situation was moving differently (positively). But Em not lucky with guy and others, too. They are all children - even bigger than Em.:sad:

It's sad - but Em herself came to this bad result.

Hi Groomy, you're 100% right.
I must tell you that I was looking forward to the return of Em.
I hoped that after treatment, she would return to live more normal and, above all, socially.
But when I saw that she took Sid with her, I understood that the treatments did not help her at all.
Now I just hope that she comes out definitively from the program with her loved Sid.

Are Em and Sid still there? Was Bob there as well?

With Lisa progressing as much as she has and Em coming back after a long break, I am willing to at least try to give her a chance to see if she has improved herself at all. Maybe she has ditched her anti-social behavior. Then again, maybe she hasn't. Her coming back with Sid is disappointing but what can you do?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

With Lisa progressing as much as she has and Em coming back after a long break, I am willing to at least try to give her a chance to see if she has improved herself at all. Maybe she has ditched her anti-social behavior. Then again, maybe she hasn't. Her coming back with Sid is disappointing but what can you do?

This is my point.
Alone and free to the lane (together and as Sya) or Lisa in its inception? OK no problems .

Accompanied (again)? Sid then.
Bob? No way .... it would not be "safe" for Grant or even Peter.
We have seen very well (and up close) the potential he has for "breaking" trusts.
👿

37 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Em could be reinserted in this house or another, but only on condition that she erase Sid from her life forever.
Otherwise there is no place for them anywhere.

27 minutes ago, thedbear said:

This is my point.
Alone and free to the lane (together and as Sya) or Lisa in its inception? OK no problems .

Accompanied (again)? Sid then.
Bob? No way .... it would not be "safe" for Grant or even Peter.
We have seen very well (and up close) the potential he has for "breaking" trusts.
👿

Drew is free!!

15 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

He knows Alex and the apartment well!
And Em needs a more mature guy.

Obviously it's a joke !!

well Em is missing on his checklist book of a&a tenants fucked... so why not... looooool