Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

10 hours ago, plum said:

I can't take my eyes off Lexy... that fabulous ass clad in tight Denim... 
those boobs ..braless in that figure hugging crop top.. I am totally in awe of this gorgeous woman.
Lexy...you are pure perfection.
That is all .

Hi plum, on top oif all that she such a fun person to hang out with! Yo @Lexy&Pete, how did you guys meet if you don't mind me asking? I'm always fascinated how couples started out, sometimes a one in a million chance meeting, that if it was missed, you would never see that person again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi plum, on top oif all that she such a fun person to hang out with! Yo @Lexy&Pete, how did you guys meet if you don't mind me asking? I'm always fascinated how couples started out, sometimes a one in a million chance meeting, that if it was missed, you would never see that person again.

Hey Ash!

It's a long story of 1 day 😊

Both of us worked as cabin crew in UAE in the same company. Once we got a layover together (the first time we saw each other) in Bangladesh. So Pete and one pilot took some alcohol from duty free and we proceeded to the hotel. Instead of going to get some sleep and rest after the flight we started drinking. We drank alooooot, but only that pilot got drunk and started doing some stupid stuff (which in his age is unacceptable).

Honestly saying when I saw Pete for the first time I thought to myself:" I want a boyfriend like him"

So... I got so scared (probably that alcohol started effecting as well) and asked Pete to take me out of there. Suddenly we found ourselves in his room and then it started... first hug, first picture together, first kiss and all the staff that follows it.

When we returned home Pete stayed in my place for couple of days, brought all of his staff, and moved in with me, since then we are together 10.06.2013 😊

Lexy 😘

• Like 7

In the group phase, Argentina was lucky - they could easily go to home with Germany.

Now - the game is over for Argentina.:confused: There are too many experiments with tactic and players.

Next Portugal. C. Ronaldo is single player (his team in the zombie mode) - to win against Uruguay. Or together with Messi watch matches with beer from the hotel room.🍻

• Like 2