Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

4 hours ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Hey Ash!

It's a long story of 1 day 😊

Both of us worked as cabin crew in UAE in the same company. Once we got a layover together (the first time we saw each other) in Bangladesh. So Pete and one pilot took some alcohol from duty free and we proceeded to the hotel. Instead of going to get some sleep and rest after the flight we started drinking. We drank alooooot, but only that pilot got drunk and started doing some stupid stuff (which in his age is unacceptable).

Honestly saying when I saw Pete for the first time I thought to myself:" I want a boyfriend like him"

So... I got so scared (probably that alcohol started effecting as well) and asked Pete to take me out of there. Suddenly we found ourselves in his room and then it started... first hug, first picture together, first kiss and all the staff that follows it.

When we returned home Pete stayed in my place for couple of days, brought all of his staff, and moved in with me, since then we are together 10.06.2013 😊

Lexy 😘

Thats awesome! I love stories like That! I'm very nosy, so if i get too personal , i know you tell me to shut up! So did you feel Pete was gonna be Mr Right? I met my man, i call him Guy on here ,and It was pretty much love at first sight. I love guys that make me laugh and are gentlemen over anything else, thats Guy and we been together for 4 years. How great was it the first time you guys made love?!  I remember the day after, that's all I could think about the entire day! I would call It pure lust and totally unforgettable! 😜!! Well,  that's all the intrusive questions I have for today! You guys have a good night!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thats awesome! I love stories like That! I'm very nosy, so if i get too personal , i know you tell me to shut up! So did you feel Pete was gonna be Mr Right? I met my man, i call him Guy on here ,and It was pretty much love at first sight. I love guys that make me laugh and are gentlemen over anything else, thats Guy and we been together for 4 years. How great was it the first time you guys made love?!  I remember the day after, that's all I could think about the entire day! I would call It pure lust and totally unforgettable! 😜!! Well,  that's all the intrusive questions I have for today! You guys have a good night!

Oh i forgot, what was the pilot doing that got you so upset?

1 hour ago, groomy said:

In the group phase, Argentina was lucky - they could easily go to home with Germany.

Now - the game is over for Argentina.:confused: There are too many experiments with tactic and players.

Next Portugal. C. Ronaldo is single player (his team in the zombie mode) - to win against Uruguay. Or together with Messi watch matches with beer from the hotel room.🍻

Well was that team in zombie mode that won the euro cup..but think Uruguay will win.

39 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It was like hunger games the whoooole night! That hotel room should have been cleaned up really thorough after us. We had it all over 🙂 He rocked my world and still does! He conquered my heart in a matter of hours! He was and is such a caring, funny and at the same time serious, such a gentleman, such loving and naive, adventurous, but responsible and reliable, such a lover! And this is not the whole list. 

I wouldn't say what pilot did, but I believe he wanted Pete's place 🙄

Lexy 😘

• Like 2

Did L&P move the tv an little?We usted to be able to see the tv good and now it's just an bright screen,maybe they put th brightness all way up,was nice to see them and th image in tv at same time.

36 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

It was like hunger games the whoooole night! That hotel room should have been cleaned up really thorough after us. We had it all over 🙂 He rocked my world and still does! He conquered my heart in a matter of hours! He was and is such a caring, funny and at the same time serious, such a gentleman, such loving and naive, adventurous, but responsible and reliable, such a lover! And this is not the whole list. 

Lexy 😘

Wow that's so sweet and full of love. Best couple on VH 💕

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Lexy 😘

Haha, you had it all over eh? Sex All over the hotel room, or you had "it" all over you?! He seems like such a wonderful man. All your fans can easily see what a cool guy he is and how happy he makes you! . Guy is kinda naive also, I really annoyed by "know it alls". I wonder when I met my soulmate Guy, was it just chance, or was everything aligned just right that it was fate  , and was bound to happen from the day your born. Do you ever think of that? Sorry if I'm asking too much. 

• Like 1