Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, you had it all over eh? Sex All over the hotel room, or you had "it" all over you?!

Do you ever think of that?

Hotel room and me 😜

I did. At the beginning. I believe that whoever seeks smth but not being too demanding about it always finds it. And it doesn't apply only to LOVE. I believe in destiny and multiple universes, that every decision, even the smallest one, led me to this point of life. I requested that flight and Pete got called cause somebody went on a sick leave. But now I think - I would meet him anyway, sooner or later!

• Like 3

Just now, naiger said:

@lexypete come mai avresti tifato portogallo 

Because Portugal plays way better than my country and proved that many times. We are not against Portugal in the previous matches. We just preferred the other teams. If they played against Croatia/Mex/Srb/Crc/Kor/Jap I would cheer for Portugal.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Hotel room and me 😜

I did. At the beginning. I believe that whoever seeks smth but not being too demanding about it always finds it. And it doesn't apply only to LOVE. I believe in destiny and multiple universes, that every decision, even the smallest one, led me to this point of life. I requested that flight and Pete got called cause somebody went on a sick leave. But now I think - I would meet him anyway, sooner or later!

So nice. Yes you two would have met each other anyways. Like two magnets 💕

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, naiger said:

@lexypete  ok però io essendo italiano tifo  per l'italia  sia se gioca male che se gioca bene anche se in questi mondiali abbiamo fatto veramente schifo 

Was looking forward to see them playing this Fifa. But hopefully next one they will do better!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

@ze81 if Portugal played against my own country I would cheer for Portugal, that’s what I told Lexy earlier. 

I seen all Portugal games and you two cheer always for all the other teams...and with some strange big joy when the other teams scored(like today when Pete celebrated like he won the cup when Uruguay scored...).being it Iran,Marroco,Uruguay..but well..you totaly free to do that,i usualy don't cheer a lot for others teams..but tomorrow  will be 100% for Spain😎.

• Like 1