Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

Just now, Lexy&Pete said:

We apologize, for some uknown reason the electricity went off in our building, working on it, hopefully we will be back online soon.

Tks L&P... Maybe it's the football world cup sucking all the energy of the city 😁

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's funny how they put houses offline (today is the second time) and not even an explanation about that

well I'll see the positive side, it's not a weekend, and I really have to go to sleep

🙄😁

3 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

We apologize, for some uknown reason the electricity went off in our building, working on it, hopefully we will be back online soon.

DO continue to have fun in the half-light; we shall just have to imagine your fun. Thanks for letting us all know so quickly, Lexy, you are a wondrous breath of fresh air to us all.

1 minute ago, pahman said:

My guess is that this was made on purpose. There have been lots of complains about the noise in this place. 

In this case they would have only powered down the appartement. But whole building is without power

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

In this case they would have only powered down the appartement. But whole building is without power

Maybe there were lots of people making noise until this time after the russian victory and someone wasn't happy. Who knows.:angry: