B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I watched Red Sparrow on a flight out west the other day.  Don't think the old lady sitting next to me was very impressed...lol.  ...and yes it was on the airlines entertainment system

Saw it a couple of weeks ago. 

Wasn't the greatest movie but Jennifer Lawrence's ass was pretty sweet. 😁

30 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

They can just do there own thing in Aria's room.

I get the feeling they aren't big fans of Naomi anyway.

Wonder why they spend every evening with her in her room on the bed then if yhey dont like her.

38 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Saw it a couple of weeks ago. 

Wasn't the greatest movie but Jennifer Lawrence's ass was pretty sweet. 😁

Yeah I watched it at home a few weeks ago didnt think it was so great, Jennifer Lawrence being in the movie helped a little bit 🙂

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Wonder why they spend every evening with her in her room on the bed then if yhey dont like her.

I hate to say this but I think it has to do with the views. ☹️

However they can get just as many together in Aria's room.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They don't or that is, they were tryin not to.  Naomi dropped in on them the other night and a had a discussion.  I have no idea what they spoke about, but last night they were back in her room.  Aria could not get out of there fast enough and did.  Alexa and her later went in her room after a period of time to watch TV on their own...as they have many nights.  They are being told to hang with Naomi by RLC and Aria is not into the stuff that happens when they do.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

They don't or that is, they were tryin not to.  Naomi dropped in on them the other night and a had a discussion.  I have no idea what they spoke about, but last night they were back in her room.  Aria could not get out of there fast enough and did.  Alexa and her later went in her room after a period of time to watch TV on their own...as they have many nights.  They are being told to hang with Naomi by RLC and Aria is not into the stuff that happens when they do.

I hate being negative but unfortunately there definitely seems to be a schedule to this apartment.

If you have replay look back over the last week and you will see almost everything that has occurred in Naomi's or Aria's rooms have been between 1:00 and 2:00 their time.

2:00 hits and everything stops. ☹️ 

4 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I hate being negative but unfortunately there definitely seems to be a schedule to this apartment.

If you have replay look back over the last week and you will see almost everything that has occurred in Naomi's or Aria's rooms have been between 1:00 and 2:00 their time.

2:00 hits and everything stops. ☹️ 

Exactly