B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

When it comes to Aria and Alexa this is going to be the best you get, until they are alone in their own beds, then they might realize just what that organ between their legs is used for other than peeing.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

When it comes to Aria and Alexa this is going to be the best you get, until they are alone in their own beds, then they might realize just what that organ between their legs is used for other than peeing.

I think Alexa realizes already. 

It's Aria that needs some encouragement.

13 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Let the games begin. 😁

5h7f.gif                                     nay5.gif                                                               

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

I could understand with the past girls who met them because they been living in b2 before and then met with the girls at party in b4, but Mila is there now driking red wine and eating like they were friends.

I wasn't aware they new each other either. So when she turned up at B2 earlier in the day it was a big surprise...They went out and have now come back together, acting like bff's...😕

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I wasn't aware they new each other either. So when she turned up at B2 earlier in the day it was a big surprise...They went out and have now come back together, acting like bff's...😕

Exatly it seems so strange to me how they act like they have known each other for a long time.

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Aria and Alexa seem to have upped their game. 😁

Your move Naomi and Mila.  😁

I would not get your hopes up too high, remember this is click bait central. We have seen this so many times before, the names change but the result is always the same.

See the source image

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

I would not get your hopes up too high, remember this is click bait central. We have seen this so many times before, the names change but the result is always the same.

See the source image

Well at least it's better than beer pong. 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1