B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Estoy esperando que alguien diga que la amiga de Naomi no es tímida, tengo muchos amigos que hacen el mismo trabajo que yo, creo que Naomi también tiene muchos amigos haciendo el mismo trabajo

It is not about being or not being shy. What you should take into account, that many of these girls, do nothing but there is a consideration in between.
Therefore, if there is one, it is very likely that it will be interesting to admire, if not, time will simply be lost to the spectator.

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

It is not about being or not being shy. What you should take into account, that many of these girls, do nothing but there is a consideration in between.
Therefore, if there is one, it is very likely that it will be interesting to admire, if not, time will simply be lost to the spectator.

you're right, but this girl is not salaried by RLC

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

tienes razón, pero esta chica no es asalariada por RLC

Two things: One is that you can never know 100% since we do not know the people that RLC may or may not have hired. Another question is that if that is true, that she is not in the list of girls in one of the houses. I can not deny that to you.
Secondly, we can not know if a girl, when she enters the house, is invited by the girls or by RLC, and I mean, if a girl is exposed in front of the cameras, she is not incentivized in any way. As I said before, there are many ways to incentivize, money is just one of them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, vortios said:

I just hope that Naomi can be a little generous, or even more ambitious, and like Heidi, show us how far she can take the level of show.
With Heidi, and her friend, they touched perfection

you know, as I think, Naomi is as fake as her tits, however I was wrong, I wanted to say that the friend of Naomi, is not officially salaried by RLC, I wish you a happy night

11 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Aria and Alexa are back.

They're in Aria's room.

I assume these two are trying to avoid taking off their bottoms as Naomi would have them do.  As well as avoiding having to split the show money three ways.  This is pretty lame. :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I assume these two are trying to avoid taking off their bottoms as Naomi would have them do.  As well as avoiding having to split the show money three ways.  This is pretty lame. :dodgy:

Not nearly as lame as beer pong.  😁