Jane & Dick General Chat #1

On 12/8/2018 at 7:42 AM, esanders9863 said:

Can someone explain to me why is this guy so lucky to have two females in his bed

Dude - seriously, have you seen his dick? If he waved it out the window there'd be a queue from the apartment door down the street. 

Also - I sometimes get the sense that Jane is almost 'pimping' him to these other friends who visit, and definitely gets some pleasure from watching him in action with somebody else - as long as she gets her share as well.

• Like 2

Its seems our sexy but quirky guest is staying for a while with Jane. She has visited several times the last few weeks. She is beautiful but very strange chick, that's why she is friends with Jane. A delightful creature that's for sure. Loves the mirror and to wear sexy gear. A little holiday gift for us all. 😁

Well this new guest is a little cutie, isn't she? I didn't think there'd be anyone else that'd spark my interest after Miss V, but I could go for this one 😎

That vase of flowers can go straight to hell, though. It's blocking my view 😈😀

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I haven't seen if Dick has had sex with this cute girl. Haven't been on nearly as much lately. Has he gotten lucky with this woman?

She has been visiting about a month now. She has/had  a boyfriend. She has moved into the guest room where Dick was asked to sleep by Jane last night. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

It was funny, after Jane asked Dick to sleep in the guest room he did so but not before quickly sniffing some if their little guests lingere...check the replay. 

Whew--at first I thought you were going to say the white stuff 😏

Dick brought company home with him. He usually does not stay when he visit, but he has a small overnight bag with him so we'll see.

I never enjoyed watching someone clean up an apt. as much as I did today. 🤗😁So glad Jane's little girlfriend has come to stay for a while.