Anabel & Efim General Chat June - December 2018

Anabel,

I just got to watch a video of you bating in your bedroom and I must say that until now I never realized just how beautiful you are.  You are an absolutely gorgeous young lady with an absolutely gorgeous face and body to match.  You have by far one of the prettiest pussy's on RLC.  I wish I still had a subscription just so that I could watch you much more.  However, that dipshit boyfriend of yours would kill it for me.  I would love to one day see a video of you with another girl where she could give your pussy the attention it deserves!!

A couple of tips if I may....

First, use much better lighting. Secondly, masturbate in your bedroom more often because the cameras are much better to showcase that beauty! Thirdly, get a girlfriend and make the kind of love to her that I know you could!!

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Anabel,

I just got to watch a video of you bating in your bedroom and I must say that until now I never realized just how beautiful you are.  You are an absolutely gorgeous young lady with an absolutely gorgeous face and body to match.  You have by far one of the prettiest pussy's on RLC.  I wish I still had a subscription just so that I could watch you much more.  However, that dipshit boyfriend of yours would kill it for me.  I would love to one day see a video of you with another girl where she could give your pussy the attention it deserves!!

A couple of tips if I may....

First, use much better lighting. Secondly, masturbate in your bedroom more often because the cameras are much better to showcase that beauty! Thirdly, get a girlfriend and make the kind of love to her that I know you could!!

Wow!! What's this I see before me, a positive post from Harley..😏.You see, it doesn't hurt much...😉

• 2 weeks later...

ANABEL is indisputably the very best violinist in RLC, She is very good, and you can not beat a Naked Violinist. I love to listen to her play.

I enjoy watching her play too. She knows just how to touch those strings and make such beautiful music.😉

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

ANABEL is indisputably the very best violinist in RLC, She is very good, and you can not beat a Naked Violinist. I love to listen to her play.

I enjoy watching her play too. She knows just how to touch those strings and make such beautiful music.😉

I prefer to watch her pussy play and the way getting off. Like today in the bedroom!!

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Especially when she plays her natural C  :biggrin:

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I especially enjoy her playing pieces from that well known classical composer Depussy...😏

frankly she is not good at playing. efim is better than her.